Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

i notice there wasnt a thead so im making one

i freaking love this song

[youtube=425,350]rQRpFXo3wjM[/youtube]
Morrissey - My Love Life

Sugartolove

I LOVE The Smiths....
I love Morissey too, and this song was good! I really need to check out his solo stuff a lot more. Looking on the net, wikipedia said My lovelife has Chrissie Hynde on harmony vocals.
Sorry, - I like trivia  :)

whodunit?

jesus christ, this is one of the most overrated bands ever. I don't get it why people love them.

TheWatcher

overated?

fallout boy is overated.

bebo

Crazylegs

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 02, 2009, 08:59 PM
jesus christ, this is one of the most overrated bands ever. I don't get it why people love them.

i'm gonna have to agree. I like some of their tunes though.

whodunit?

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 03, 2009, 01:42 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 02, 2009, 08:59 PM

i'm gonna have to agree. I like some of their tunes though.

besides, I've lost all the respect to Morrisey when he wanted to make a song for Eurovision contest.

Sugartolove

besides, I've lost all the respect to Morrisey when he wanted to make a song for Eurovision contest.
[/quote]

He did?  ??? Uh... Maybe he was taking the piss? How can you whinge suitably excitedly to ooompa ooompa!?

whodunit?

Quote from: Sugartolove on Jan 03, 2009, 06:32 PM

He did?  ??? Uh... Maybe he was taking the piss? How can you whinge suitably excitedly to ooompa ooompa!?

[/quote]

well, it's true. he, fortunately, decided not to do it. it was a year or two years ago.

TheWatcher

whats with everyone killin this topic?

Slacker

yeah, probably people should go and listen to the new album. to much talky and no listening.

whodunit?

Quote from: Slacker on Jan 05, 2009, 01:45 AM
yeah, probably people should go and listen to the new album. to much talky and no listening.

the only good thing on the cover is morrisey himself and his blue shirt. he looks good (I wish I looked like this at his age), but sounds terrible.

tarkil

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8324492.stm

Morrissey collapses during show
Morrissey
Morrissey suffered breathing difficulties

Former Smiths singer Morrissey has been taken to hospital after collapsing on stage with breathing difficulties.

Eyewitnesses said the 50-year-old fell to the floor during a performance of his former band's song This Charming Man at Oasis Leisure Centre in Swindon.

Two of his current band's members took him off stage and an ambulance took him to Great Western Hospital, where his condition was described as "stable".

The singer has cancelled several dates this year because of illness.

'Reclusive character'

Jillian Moody, who was at the concert, said initially the crowd was not aware of how serious the singer's condition was.

"It was interesting because a lot of people around us had bought tickets for Morrissey concerts earlier in the year," she said.

"He has cancelled numerous concerts so they just thought that, you know, he had gone off but would be returning.

"I didn't think he looked particularly well but then again, he's sort of well known as a reclusive character so I sort of thought that was just the way he was when he was on stage.

"He kept putting his hand up to his mouth as if he felt sick or... perhaps he was trying to hide something, but he didn't look particularly comfortable."

'Conscious patient'

A Great Western Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "Just after 9pm we got a call to a 50-year-old who was reported to be suffering from respiratory problems and was unconscious.

"We sent a paramedic in a double-crewed ambulance.

"When they arrived they found a conscious patient who was not feeling well at all.

"They made an initial assessment and took him to the Great Western Hospital for further assessment."

A spokesman for Swindon's Great Western Hospital said: "Morrissey was brought in to the Accident and Emergency department this evening.

"He has been seen by the medical team. At this stage his condition is stable."

His tour is due to move onto its European leg next month, including gigs in the Netherlands, France, Belguim, Germany and Ireland before moving on to nine dates in the United States.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

yeah i heard... i hope he gets betta soon

pixElsblUr

ohh wow, really bummed, also, surprised there wasn't already a Morrissey thread.  All best to to him. :)

_Fireal_

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

ben

Yea Morrissey is the fucking man

there's no fucking with him.

chick de la lynch

There needs to be more love for The Smiths on this board.