Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen

Started by TheWatcher, Dec 31, 2008, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

is Shia wearing gloves because he lost his pinky? I can only wonder what Michael Bay put in that script to cover that up.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jizzlobber

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 31, 2008, 05:21 AM
is Shia wearing gloves because he lost his pinky? I can only wonder what Michael Bay put in that script to cover that up.

He lost his pinky? how? what happened?
<

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

fireflyry

This will win or fail purely on Starscreams voice.

Must be whiny, like the cartoon.

Also...Devastator plz.

Thx Mike.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Thanks for covering this movie while I was out.
Devastator is going to be in this movie so I've heard.
I cant wait until the trailer with the Superbowl
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

New official poster of TF2

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/SWcsw8CptkI/AAAAAAAAEgs/cYpDRJVNvnc/s1600-h/TF2TeaserPosterbright.jpg

Enjoy

And also

As Michael Bay had hinted, Variety is reporting that Paramount has purchased an advertising spot during the Super Bowl to premiere the first trailer for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The Super Bowl this year is on February 1st, 2009 and probably show up online shortly thereafter.

The average cost of a 30 second spot is $3 million, which probably means the trailer is going to be more tease since usually theatrical trailers average a minute and half to two minutes in length. Additional trailers schedule to premiere during the game include one for Star Trek, GI Joe, Angels and Demons, Monsters vs. Aliens, Up, and a few others.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

oldgentlovecraft

Someone has to be pulling my leg.  A sequel?

bright lights, big city

haha so it turns out there isn't a god.
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

theis

pretty effective teaser.

this will be great eye candy and not much else.