Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Started by Muzic Junkie, Dec 31, 2008, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 03, 2009, 10:21 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2009, 10:08 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Jan 03, 2009, 10:02 AM
Oh yes, vodka is the best 1 night lover you can dream of, never fails you for sure...
Its the truth.  But im cutting back again.  Its time to get serious about getting into shape again.  Gota play GI joe again

I see I see, my rugby break is ending this week, so I'll have to do the same, and get back to the 4/5 nights of sports and not more than 1 of going out and drinking per week.... * sigh *
But it's OK I like it too, it's just that being out of shape right now, I feel fucking lazy !
I do too.  But im still eating really healthy.  So I'm staying thin.  But I just feel skinny you know?  I usually have about 20 more lbs of muscle than I'm rolling with right now.  I like that a lot better than this skinny guys shit.  You are wayyy taller than me though.  So skinny works for you.  I'm doing the only 1 night of drinking thing too.  1 night if any

tarkil

It's crazy how 1 month and so ago, when I was still on my healthy rythm, I was so motivated for doing sports, but after 1 month of none, I get so unmotivated.... That's bullshit !

Thank God being in a rugby team forces you to stay fit, so I cannot wait for the training to start again next week, so that I'm forced out of my laziness...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

hell yeah.  Sports are great for that.  As my job is for me.  Its just good to be healthy.  Keeps you young and makes you feel great.  I'm sure its better in Hong Kong and France.  But everyone in America is just so fucking fat.  I walk around the malls and just look at all the fat people and its jaw dropping.  I don't ever want to be that.

tarkil

Hmmmm, France is not so bad I guess yes, and HK is obviously full of skinny people, cause that's how Asian are...
Which is good for me cause I like them thin and cracking...

Variable

I like all kinds of cracks

tarkil

Are you black ?          :)

Variable

lol no, im about as arian as they come

tarkil

I know asshole, it was just a racist joke, which you didn't even pick up... 2nd fail of the day...

Variable

I picked up on it.  I just had nothing to come back with.  Im a bit distraced sorry.

tarkil

Something's on your mind ? Wanna talk about it ?

Come on, why don't you take a seat ? There, yeah, just right there....

White Pwny

He's cybering.  Shhhhhh.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

tarkil

You shush, else I'll get the other eye, and you'll miss all the man on man action, kay ?

:)

White Pwny

Eeeeek!     *shuts mouth*

heh
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bebo

I'll never look at your bewbs the same way again

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 03, 2009, 11:39 AM
Something's on your mind ? Wanna talk about it ?

Come on, why don't you take a seat ? There, yeah, just right there....
na, I was chattin with my girl.