Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So my girl broke up with me on new years eve

Started by ToneDef, Jan 01, 2009, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

And it hurts more than anything else in the world. I don't know what to do, you know? I can't stop crying and shit. I just feel so empty. I know this doesn't last forever but while it does it's just horrible. I just feel so sad.

lostpilot

The only thing I would do then is to wait it out.
Keep up the spirits, man..

ToneDef

I'm trying. I been seeing my friends non stop. Once I'm on my own though I just can't handle it. She's not even talking to me which makes it worse. The person I gave so much of myself to has just kinda cut me off. It's so fucking hard.

Penicks

fliesinajar

then deftones would be your answer my friend, head up! ;)

/////////
[ | -|_|-  |]
  \    -    /       chino!

bebo

theis

wow, on new years eve? that's fucking harsh.

sorry about it, man.

black coffee

did anything happen that night, which gave her reason to break up?

defskull

Talking on a message board to random people is usually what I do when a girl breaks up with me. 

deftonekid

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jan 01, 2009, 10:25 PM
wow, on new years eve? that's fucking harsh.

sorry about it, man.
yeah that sucks.

Just try to focus on other things, I know the wound is fresh but you got to move on even its so painful but stay strong bro. Maybe some Deftones music helps.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

whodunit?

awful beginning of the year.

I hope everything will be ok.

lithium

💩

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Muzic Junkie

Theres a postive actually theres not
Yeaaah just kill her

devilinside

Wow...that's really crappy. There has to be some underlying reason for her to up and just do something so sudden.

Variable

Shitty bro.  Especially how she isn't talking to you.

I would normally tell you to stop talking to her all together.  Don't even try to contact her, and don't let her contact you.  Because that is the quickest way to get over someone in my opinion.  But if I remember correct, you too have been together a while?  And you obviously really liked her and probably need to talk some things out.  So just try to wait it out.  A lot of times girls just need a little space and a bit of time to re group.  She is probably planning on contacting you in a week or two.  She probably just needs a bit of time to herself.  A bit of time to think is all.  Just try and keep your head up as much as you can.  I know it sucks and it hurts.  But remember that YOU are the shit and you don't deserve to be hurt like that.  Just try to remember that she more that likely will contact you soon and that she will probably only appreciate you more.  But you can't look sad and pathetic to her.  Just be your normal charming self and remind her what she is missing out on.  Hopefully, everything will work out for the best.

I really am sorry though.  I think everyone here has been in those shoes before.  I don't wish that on anyone.  You got the right idea, going out with your friends a lot.  It will get better with time one way or the other. 

Hidalgo

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 01, 2009, 09:05 PMI know this doesn't last forever but while it does it's just horrible. I just feel so sad.
i've heard it doesnt last forever too, that time will heal all wounds, that was over 10 years ago, and i'm still heartbroken

bright lights, big city

yeah man just hang with your real friends. mine always make me feel better. but still, on new years? what the fuck
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Zevaka

hey, what was the reason? oh she just silently left?