Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So my girl broke up with me on new years eve

Started by ToneDef, Jan 01, 2009, 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Yeah man, Law is fucking old skool!

Thanks for posting man, I'm really sorry shit didn't work out.

shine down unshy

Law

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 19, 2009, 02:07 AM
Yeah man, Law is fucking old skool!

Thanks for posting man, I'm really sorry shit didn't work out.

No worries mate, shit happens I guess, balls to it all lol.

defkitty

Glad things worked out, but you shouldn't let her think she can just do shit like that whenever she feels like it.  I have a guy friend that's been going through the same thing for years now.  The chick is seriously fucking with his mind because she's young and has no clue what she really wants.  And then she feels like she can keep doing it cause he is puddy in her lil hands.  Anyways this dude has wasted so many opportunities with real women because he's sprung on this bitch.  Just a warning I guess if this is a pattern.  I definitely hope it keeps working out for you but don't let her forget how much you're worth.  As a chick myself I can tell you that if you don't, she will automatically view you as her "safety" guy when there is no one else.

he who dies with the most toys wins

greenbug23

Quote from: defkitty on Feb 24, 2009, 11:57 AM
Glad things worked out, but you shouldn't let her think she can just do shit like that whenever she feels like it.  I have a guy friend that's been going through the same thing for years now.  The chick is seriously fucking with his mind because she's young and has no clue what she really wants.  And then she feels like she can keep doing it cause he is puddy in her lil hands.  Anyways this dude has wasted so many opportunities with real women because he's sprung on this bitch.  Just a warning I guess if this is a pattern.  I definitely hope it keeps working out for you but don't let her forget how much you're worth.  As a chick myself I can tell you that if you don't, she will automatically view you as her "safety" guy when there is no one else.

This is very true!!! Get a hold on that girl  ;)

ToneDef

Yeah, I'm definitely a bit more cautious now. It all just fucks with your head and stuff. Makes you think irrationally. It's easy on the outside looking in, for sure.