Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So my girl broke up with me on new years eve

Started by ToneDef, Jan 01, 2009, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Good you got to hear about from a mutual friend, and that is some assuring news by far: quite clearly now, she isn't heartless and did not just disappear, along with every feeling. Give it time indeed.

And feel free dude. Always good to meet up with fellow SL members, even under rough circumstances.

ToneDef

I just gotta let her go now. She really doesn't wanna know. I wished her all the best and said goodbye. Still not in person, but whatever. I been making things worse but now I just gotta let her go. It's really hard, but I'll do it. I still keep crying when the pain gets too much but I know it'll pass one day.

Thanks guys, so much.

tarkil

Good luck my man... My couch is open in HK too, even if it's a little bit further away.....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

whodunit?

I remember a dream I used to have when we were close to a break-up with my girlfriend (which fortunately did not happen).

I'm sitting in the rear of the bus. We go through some rural area, at night in winter. And I see back of heads of some men sitting before me. Then I relaise thta they are apst and feature men of my girlfriend. They all start to laugh and I wake up.

creepy!

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 01, 2009, 09:05 PM
And it hurts more than anything else in the world. I don't know what to do, you know? I can't stop crying and shit. I just feel so empty. I know this doesn't last forever but while it does it's just horrible. I just feel so sad.

I'm so sorry :(
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

jv_

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 06, 2009, 01:15 PM
I just gotta let her go now. She really doesn't wanna know. I wished her all the best and said goodbye. Still not in person, but whatever. I been making things worse but now I just gotta let her go. It's really hard, but I'll do it. I still keep crying when the pain gets too much but I know it'll pass one day.

Thanks guys, so much.
i went through the saaaame shit man this past summer
it really does make it harder when you remain in contact, but it eventually does get easier to function down the line.
just surround yourself with good people and dont use weed or booze as a crutch, shit just fucks with your emotions even more
keeping a journal helped me let out how i was feeling, and when you look back you can see how foolish you might have felt.
you say alot of dumb self loathing shit when youre all emo
and trying to just be friends is a bad idea, you just gotta let go. you dont wanna hear about her new relationships and shit
and definitely dont get self destructive and end up going to jail and shit, its no fun.
you'll be iight

Uno

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 06, 2009, 01:15 PM

Thanks guys, so much.

I did the same thing last night. I couldnt take it anymore, I  said good bye and wished her the best. And after that i went to sprint and changed my number. Its not good to remain friends with someone you cant be with. So after figuring this out. I think its better just to go your separate ways. Now lets go out and meet new people. =]

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

shine down unshy

Word!  This is a good healing thread.  I'm going through this..still. 

Uno

oh and to add to this. she just came to my house crying and shit...
i just said no. and get away from me. take all the stuff she had given me. and told her to get oout my life.

lostpilot

Quote from: Uno on Jan 07, 2009, 06:33 AM
oh and to add to this. she just came to my house crying and shit...
i just said no. and get away from me. take all the stuff she had given me. and told her to get oout my life.

oh yeah, my ex is also one of those who keep coming back and being interested in you and shit. and now when she finally understood she's not getting me (cause I just want her gone out of my life), she's acting like such a bitch everywhere I see her, and the worst thing is - we are both studying the same subject in the university. so I will still see her for more than two years. this blows. I just want her to disappear.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

goldpony

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 07, 2009, 01:17 PM
don't fall in love. it's that simple.

either that, or murder the person once its over
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

ToneDef

Man, if she turned up at my house crying and shit I'd probably pass out from fucking relief. Like, a real fucking stroke. I'd probably die and shit.

Thanks guys, nice one _jv

whodunit?

"I've been drinking black mirror again
the closer we part
(...)
if you consume me I will not let you go
if you walk right through me
my voice will taint your throat
blessed be the wrong I've done
"

ToneDef

Well she's met someone else so that's it.

shine down unshy

Just stop expecting her to come back, get on with your life..you're an attractive guy, you will find someone who will love you long time.  Keep ya head up, boi.

devilinside

Uno

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 08, 2009, 10:42 PM
dang mang.. cheer up bro. how to do you know thats true?

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Martin

Quote from: Uno on Jan 09, 2009, 06:52 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 08, 2009, 10:42 PM
dang mang.. cheer up bro. how to do you know thats true?

Wow. Twists and turns.