Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So my girl broke up with me on new years eve

Started by ToneDef, Jan 01, 2009, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 08, 2009, 10:42 PM
Well she's met someone else so that's it.

dude, she's on the rebound. she's hooking up with someone because she can't stand being alone right now, and probably also to hurt you, but it will probably not last.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 09, 2009, 08:17 AM
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Jan 09, 2009, 01:36 AM
you're an attractive guy

omg, you GAY1?!!!

LOL! Nothin wrong with a dude admitting another dude is nice lookin.....

ToneDef

Well hey, I am a pretty boy!

I saw a convo on Facebook where she said she is but she actually txt me to deny it, then we kinda had a long chat last night, sending txts and shit. It was really nice to be talking to her and understand a little. She heard what i have to say a bit, and i think she was surprised with how I really have kinda realised my mistakes and it wouldn't happen again. She explained to me that she never fell out of love with me, just our relationship. She fell asleep though which was really gay, just as I was kinda making progress without forcing it.

But fuck it, I was still brazen enough to send her her favourite flowers today. It's more than likely fucked everything up again, but I ain't got shit to lose no' mo'. You don't win wars by accepting defeat, right? And if you're gonna go, go out with a bang.

White Pwny

Besides, might has well try, right?    I'm sorry you are feeling down, Trav.   HOpefully she will come around and see that you really want to make things right.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

i say fuck that ho. move on and move up ;) sorry to be crude about it but it needed to be said. now quit your bitchin and get on with your life
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

*coughs*    She broke up with him because he wasn't investing the time into it like he should have... even he admits that.    It don't really make her a HO or someone to give up on.   

goldpony

yeah, but shes clearly movin on and calling her names makes it easier to not see her as an object of affection or friendship. and like i said before, he should take this as a lesson learned and move on, trying to salvage a relationship rarely works

i was trying to pysch him out, thanks a lot :D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

lolz.  sry.    I'm just saying that perhaps this was also a wake up call.   Women need their time.  She wasnt given enough and she did something about it.  Now, he is serious about her,  and he should at the very least let her know what he can offer her, so she has the opportunity to try to make it work if she really loves him.   If she thought the relationship was going no where.. what was she expected to do?   I just thought good move with the flowers..after a few attempts... if it still don't work.   I agree.  Move on.

Martin

Good to hear there's a possibility things can work out. Hopefully it's for the right reasons. That said, breaking up is kind of a harsh approach to get some attention back. Where there any attempts before this to get it through? Like...talking...It's more about the drama then getting the actual message across isn't it? And what about the future? There's going to be a lot of phases where the attention level will drop: work, stress, whatever. Is she going to bail every damn time?
And what about the possible 'other' dude? A lie to get you to do something? Terrible excuse! The truth? Even worse!

I dunno, I don't know the whole story of course, and if I did, just my opinion.
In the end, to me, it's about what the two of you want. Something together? Go for it, and stop fucking around.

White Pwny

Tuck, have I told you lately that I love you?      =o)

bIondie

personally, i think tonedef was a terrible boyfriend and got what he deserved. he failed to appreciate what he had until he lost it. suck it.

hi, xyn!

<3

Martin

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 16, 2009, 05:02 PM

Hahah don't know if that's raging sarcasm but uhm...thanks :D

White Pwny

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 19, 2009, 06:47 AM

Nope   *shakes head*   I mean it!   =o)     Hope to talk to you soon!

ToneDef

Still haven't seen her, still not really talking to me. I just been getting on with things and stuff. I'm pretty sure she's seeing the original guy who was txting her though which sucks.

She's due to bring my things over sometime this week. Hopefully it'll be her that does so. If she does then I'll ask her if we can talk and stuff, just a real conversation. It'll be my last chance really. I'm trying not to hold out though because if I pin all my hopes on her coming up and then her brother or something does it instead, then the let down will be fucked up.

I still miss her like crazy, but the sickness in my stomach is less often. It's getting easier sometimes, but other days are still so hard.

Fuck heartbreak.

Jacob

the way you talk, you still seem determined to get her back. is that really what you want? is that the best way, to risk being turned down again?

Jizzlobber

im sorry to hear about your continued sense of pain and loss.

i can only stop joking around now and try give some real advice.

just keep taking it a day at a time, but teh real key now is to get out and about..dont stay at home by yourself..get out whenever you can, hang around with all of your friends constantly, dont isolate yourself...it NEVER helps.

you WILL meet someone else..and when that happens...this will all be but a memory. i know that is true.
<

ToneDef

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 19, 2009, 08:00 PM
the way you talk, you still seem determined to get her back. is that really what you want? is that the best way, to risk being turned down again?

Yeah I want her back man. More than anything. It's not healthy or helping me right now, but it's a feeling I can't shake, you know? I'd risk this shit again for just one more chance. I've really been trying to forget and stuff, like push her to the back of my mind. I been hanging with friends, getting insanely high and having a good time when I can. But at the end of the day, I have to actually want to forget her for that to happen, and I don't wanna forget her man. Not right now.

If I get to see her and talk to her then I'll at least get say my piece and get it out, you know? If she's moved on she's moved on. I'll at least be able to say goodbye. The best case would be if she actually gave me a chance. Even if it didn't work then I'd know that this time around I'd have given it my all and it just wasn't meant to be.

Fuck it, I'm still fucked up. But I been able to think about things more clearly every day. I'm still in love though man, and the harder you try to get rid of that feeling, the worse it gets.

Martin

Man, this sucks. It seemed that there was a possibility, and now it seems it's over. Hope a clear answer will come out, so you can close this and move on.

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 19, 2009, 06:01 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Jan 19, 2009, 06:47 AM

Nope   *shakes head*   I mean it!   =o)     Hope to talk to you soon!

:)
*huggs Cyn*

ToneDef

This shit has really dragged out. I'm so emo.

Anyway, significant development...

You know how I was hoping she'd bring my stuff over herself last night? Well it didn't happen. Her friend txt me to say she'd be bringing it round instead. That was kinda fucked and I pretty much accepted I'd never see her again, that she'd just cut me off, you know?

Well I was at my friends last night getting massively stoned, like on a 9 hour session, when my fucking phone went off. It was her. She txt me saying she misses me and that she wants to meet up. She's coming over later. Right when I fucking least expected it.

Shit is crazy.

Jacob