Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Kitty Litter Schtuff

Started by Sleepymaggie, Jan 09, 2009, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleepymaggie

This is the official cat thread! (read here White pwny, shaye and Uno:)
I want to see everyones cats/kittens here with the random info/discoveries of kitten pwnage.

meet Oscar Hardcore

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

White Pwny

shit!  I just posted everything in my @!!!   lol.

You have a beautiful cat.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sleepymaggie

kittys new fact learnt today:  'meu' translated to "I will leap at every window in the house and go on a suicide mission to fuckyourmindmofo"

thanks pwny ...
copy paste post here and inaugurate my first thread! : D

White Pwny

Ok ok...   I'll just cut and paste from my thread.

Mea.   

Martin

Murphy

Max

Ok... so we had Mea... and then got Martin and Murphy.   

Mea was probably close to just over a year old when she ran away, and that was already over a year ago.   She was from an animal shelter, and I don't really think she ever wanted to stay inside.  She loved her freedom.  I miss her.     

Martin man is Mr. Serious....   He is pretty close to acting like a dog.  He comes when he's called, and he's a fantastic animal.   I <3 him the most, if I dare say that.       

Murphy girl..... when we got her... VERY close in time to getting Martin, the guy told us she was a boy... so we didn't know any different, and we ONLY wanted boys.  Not to mention the fact that she was like 8 weeks old so it was still a lil hard telling, as no balls or anything defining.  She was very skittish... suddenly Im catching her and Max humping in the living room... Turns out she's definately a girl... and she definately got pregnant.

Max is a full-blooded Siamese.   He's a good cat, but he may be kind of dumb.  He likes to sit facing a wall.. and just stare at it.  LOLZ.   BUT he is beautiful.   And overall, he's a great boy.   and omg.  HUGE BALLS!   lol!

so I thought that Max had knocked up Murphy... we wait for the wholeeeeeeeeeeee pregnancy, and I'm waiting to see halfbreeds with a Siamese father.   And then July 10th came and the babers were born...... ???

Cali, Gracie, and Tippy

and Suge aka Chuggy Bear

So Apparently MAX wasn't the father afterall.   Tippy looks almost IDENTICAL to MARTIN.   lol... that was quite a suprise.   
We kept the kits for 10 weeks or so.. and then  Grace, TIp and Cali all went to other new homes.   Chuggie stayed with us.

Murphy had issues with her health, and had to have a surgery for a prolapsed rectum...   ugh.. and the doc said it may keep happening, as once this happens, it's prone to keep happening.  Sure enough... it did, and Murphy girl had to be put to sleep last month.   I really miss her, and lil Chuggie Bear missed his mama ALOT.       

Sooooooooo you would think that's enough... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOo.... my son brought home a lil munchkin he found in an alley.  I saw her face and could NOT say no.. she looks ALOT like the Adrenaline kitty.   And we ended up keeping her.   her name is Ali.

This is Ali the night she came in my home..

and this is Ali now.   

She very well may be in heat... and she very well may have been inseminated ... THANKS to MAX... so there may be more, near March.. that will need homes.  Thank God in Feb, all the boys are being FIXED.      =o)   And there's my cat story.

devilinside

Domino

Pippa

Lilly Bug...got her a year ago at a shelter and she is the best cat I have ever owned.

My old cats Sexy Back and Jr

BloodyKnifePrty

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sleepymaggie

more pics of oscar!! : )

tarkil

I like your pussy....

ahem.... Sorry I resisted to this one for too long already, it had to go out !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

LOL @ Kittehs.
LOL @ Tarkil.

And LOL, I'm a cat!

Penicks

Here's my old cat a few days before it died:

And here's my current cat, who is way cooler.

Sleepymaggie

wow guys i'm totally tripping on kittypics on this thread...
I WANT TO SEE MORE!! : o *makes greedy wideeyed face*

I want to see uno and shayes cat too!

tell me things about your cats guys.

I just discovered the 2 kinds of meus by my cat..one for food one for fun

whodunit?

Frida

she's 6 months now and her favourite activity is seek and strike.

defskull

Can we post vaginas here?

mrs_swa

Ok, this is Greta, she is 8 1/2.

Maya is the sister to White Pwny's Martin.  She will be 2 sometime in May?  She recently got out of the house, and we haven't seen her since.  :'(

Maya and White Pwny's Max had 2 kittens and they are 5 months old.

Sumo

and Sake

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Sleepymaggie

Weee what pretty cats!

Sumo looks grand!

Do cats have problems when theres another cat thats brought into the house?
I was thinking of getting another kitten and oscar is about 4 months old.
Any experiences guys?

White Pwny

It may take the older one a little getting used to, but I think Oscar is young enough that he won't mind at all.   He will probably love the play friend.