Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Kitty Litter Schtuff

Started by Sleepymaggie, Jan 09, 2009, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

goldpony

so we got a new addition today. her names Nala, my wife found her in the woods by where she works. shes about a month old and is all bones and had ice matted in her fur. she had a sibling but we couldnt catch it. i hope its ok, its like negative degrees right now :(
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

I can't find a picture of my cat. She is fat, lazy, and I still love her.

tarkil

[youtube=425,350]nZPnY9DzNLM[/youtube]

Crazy little fucker....  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

Here is me and Mojo -- she is my roommate's cat, but she sleeps in my bed every night and seems to like me more. Most cats seem to like me. My cat is living with my parents, I wish she could live with me... :(

Jacob

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 17, 2009, 03:24 AM
[youtube=425,350]nZPnY9DzNLM[/youtube]

Crazy little fucker....  :)

hahaha, that is awesome. that cat could kick my ass.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

That cat has one hellya left hook!

Sleepymaggie

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Sleepymaggie

anyone know how to feed cats medicines with a syringe wihout it hating you and any way to trick your cat ?

goldpony

Quote from: Sleepymaggie on Jan 18, 2009, 07:33 PM

anyone know how to feed cats medicines with a syringe wihout it hating you and any way to trick your cat ?

grab it by the scruff of the neck and lie it down on its side and put the syringe in its mouth. it wont like it, but its the only way
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Sleepymaggie

oh god..the cat HATES ME now : S

it squealed and cried and scratched and it was slow and horrible.

this is some unnatural shit. : S

White Pwny

It's ok Maggie.  The cat will get over it... and it won't hate you forever for having to give it meds.   =o)

Chin up.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

our cat hated us for about 20 minutes and went right back to lovin on us.

How long does it take for a cat to get used to another cat? our cat Sparkle has been really uptight around our new kitten. it growls and hisses whenever she comes near, even though everytime the kitten adopts a submissive postion, and will just watch the kitten whenever shes in the room and wont take her eyes off the kitten. Shes been getting better about it, but its still pretty intense
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

shine down unshy

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 19, 2009, 08:33 PM

How long does it take for a cat to get used to another cat? our cat Sparkle has been really uptight around our new kitten. it growls and hisses whenever she comes near, even though everytime the kitten adopts a submissive postion, and will just watch the kitten whenever shes in the room and wont take her eyes off the kitten. Shes been getting better about it, but its still pretty intense

It took a few weeks... if not a month for our cat Mea to finally like Murphy, when we got her.   Is Sparkle a female?   Alot of times the one that takes a while to get used to it is an older female.  The queen of the house.   =o)

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 19, 2009, 08:54 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 19, 2009, 08:33 PM

It took a few weeks... if not a month for our cat Mea to finally like Murphy, when we got her.   Is Sparkle a female?   Alot of times the one that takes a while to get used to it is an older female.  The queen of the house.   =o)

yes, sparkle is the queen of the house and a very uptight cat to boot :)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Sleepymaggie

So my kitty got neutered 3 days ago.. he jumped INTO the chair on the first day..fell OFF the bed before i could help him down : ( : (: (
hes out of it but acting out of character!!
anything i should do or shouldnt do this week guys?..what happened when you neutered your cats!?!!!!
did they play as much and behave normal?!!!!

im really nervous and had the worst time ever and im very scarred and upset.

Jacob

I don't think you need to worry. I don't have much experience with nutered cats (I like mine with the whole package, feels more real so to speak) but I can imagine a change in behaviour is only natural. I mean, you're cutting of his supply of hormones!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

goldpony

it ook about 2 weeks for our cat to get back to normal. of course our cat was female, so the recovery might be longer
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny