Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So, it's some kind of tradition post here after break-up

Started by Zevaka, Jan 11, 2009, 02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

So
we were together for almost 2 years

i was the one who decided to end it up.

the thing is that she was very nice and very bad at the same time. she was thinking like me, she always knew what i want, she had the same sense of humour, always cared about me. we had everything from romantic chinese breakfasts to hardcore sex in public places. but... not only good sides she had. she was always extremely paranoid about any girl i have contact is (whoever she is: classmate or friend's sister). a lot of conflicts beecause of that. sometimes she even phoned to such girls ordering to stop  having any deals with me. She always started conflicts when i spend some time (too much in her opinion) with my friends, i couldn't stay at home for one evening: she accused me in unwilling to see her, to have a walk with her....

It's like she gave a lot and required even more.

i was thinking about if i can find someone at least not worst. well. probably i won't find anybody as good in good sides. but that somebody will not have so many bad sides.

i dunno if it's right decision or not. it wasn't easy but it's not dramatic.

going ahead?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 11, 2009, 02:57 PM
we had everything from romantic chinese breakfasts to hardcore sex in public places.
sounds like a keeper to me, Z.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

You all need to get over this love horse shit and just enjoy your youth.  Thats what I think anyways.

devlin

Quote from: Variable on Jan 11, 2009, 04:26 PM
You all need to get over this love horse shit and just enjoy your youth.  Thats what I think anyways.

i disagree 100% i've been in a realationship for almost 6 years and i thank the god i don't believe in everyday for her.

don't give up hope man, you'll find someone.

Zevaka

well, i think we can't really check it =\ we can't live the same period with partner and then go back and try the same period without him/her. So who knows what's better

whodunit?

the end of such problems is just to live together - I tell ya.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 12, 2009, 03:01 AM
Actually, that's just the start of them....  ;)
No shit.  Tarkil the wise man speaks again.
Quote from: devlin on Jan 11, 2009, 05:46 PM

and i thank the god i don't believe in everyday for her.

I really don't understand what you were trying to say there.

It's cool you don't agree with me.  Obviously a lot of people don't.  But I usually find that men and women in their 40s and 50s agree with me word for word when I talk to them about it.  And believe me, I am very vocal about it.  I still believe that there are always exceptions to the rule and all that.  Only an idiot deals in absolutes.  But I just think that the majority of people have a lot of growing up to do in their 20s and even sometimes in their 30s.  Obviously some never grow up.  But it just seems to me that people have some shit they need to get out of their system so that they don't look back and wonder what it would have been like and go into some fucked up mid life crisis and start doing all kinds of crazy shit.  I'm just the sort of person that likes to play the odds and statistics. 

Jizzlobber

Very good, and very true, judging by my parents.

it sucks breaking up with someone u love..i actually ended a relationship in Dec...but met someone else on New Years eve and have a really hot new romance in my life, and i have to say, id rather have a girl and deal with her problems than be single and not caring about it..

it does a guy a lot of good to have a girlfriend..otherwise its like..get drunk all day, smoke weed, and end up going for a drunk drive to a park so you can set fire to something or break something...but i guess he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
<

Muzic Junkie

It was defiently the right move. its probably best to move on and maybe one day she'll have sorted out he r insucurties and you can be together  again.. or maybe not. but as siad before. Your young. You shold be having fun doing what you want,becuase beofre you know it you have 5 kids and are living off the dole (benifit) i don't think you have that in america.....

It obviosuly sucks. it'll be obviosuly hard to move away from ehr but good choice bro!

Btw.. what with all the breakups! its fricken new year man!.. Thats a good movie slogan
New year New GF ..  Nobody can have him for over a year.. 

devlin

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2009, 06:20 AM
No shit.  Tarkil the wise man speaks again.
Quote from: devlin on Jan 11, 2009, 05:46 PM

and i thank the god i don't believe in everyday for her.

I really don't understand what you were trying to say there.

It's cool you don't agree with me.  Obviously a lot of people don't.  But I usually find that men and women in their 40s and 50s agree with me word for word when I talk to them about it.  And believe me, I am very vocal about it.  I still believe that there are always exceptions to the rule and all that.  Only an idiot deals in absolutes.  But I just think that the majority of people have a lot of growing up to do in their 20s and even sometimes in their 30s.  Obviously some never grow up.  But it just seems to me that people have some shit they need to get out of their system so that they don't look back and wonder what it would have been like and go into some fucked up mid life crisis and start doing all kinds of crazy shit.  I'm just the sort of person that likes to play the odds and statistics. 

i guess i'm an exception then. my wild times were between the ages of 15-18. cut short by my son being born. but i'm not much of a drinker and i've never taken any drugs except weed once, i never slept around. my wild times were just hanging out with friends day and night and getting in alot of trouble. settling down was a good thing. i'm happy with my boring life. i'm doing right by my son and thats all that matters to me. but i can see why people without kids would have a totally different point of view.

Penicks

goldpony

Quote from: devlin on Jan 12, 2009, 12:17 PM

i guess i'm an exception then. my wild times were between the ages of 15-18. cut short by my son being born. but i'm not much of a drinker and i've never taken any drugs except weed once, i never slept around. my wild times were just hanging out with friends day and night and getting in alot of trouble. settling down was a good thing. i'm happy with my boring life. i'm doing right by my son and thats all that matters to me. but i can see why people without kids would have a totally different point of view.

when did you become me? ;D

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 12, 2009, 05:04 PM
fucking kill her

no, you only kill her if she is the object of unrequited affection....duh
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

whodunit?

So

the thing is that she was very nice and very bad at the same time. she was thinking like me, she always knew what i want, she had the same sense of humour, always cared about me. we had everything from romantic chinese breakfasts to hardcore sex in public places. but... not only good sides she had. she was always extremely paranoid about any girl i have contact is (whoever she is: classmate or friend's sister). a lot of conflicts beecause of that. sometimes she even phoned to such girls ordering to stop  having any deals with me. She always started conflicts when i spend some time (too much in her opinion) with my friends, i couldn't stay at home for one evening: she accused me in unwilling to see her, to have a walk with her....

i was thinking about if i can find someone at least not worst. well. probably i won't find anybody as good in good sides. but that somebody will not have so many bad sides.

going ahead?

I was thinking about this and this is so 16-years-old

Jizzlobber

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 12, 2009, 10:59 PM
So

going ahead?

I was thinking about this and this is so 16-years-old

hahaha
<

devlin

thats kind of a dick thing to say. maybe he is 16. maybe its just his first serious relationship.

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 12, 2009, 09:49 PM

Haha don't lie Josh, you've smoked weed wayyy more than once.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 13, 2009, 06:13 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 12, 2009, 09:49 PM

Haha don't lie Josh, you've smoked weed wayyy more than once.   =o)

who said i exhaled????
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

the girl i want is 16... and she seems to be pretty mature, most than many girls older i've ever meet!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jacob

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 14, 2009, 01:56 AM
the girl i want is 16... and she seems to be pretty mature, most than many girls older i've ever meet!

well, she's not. doesn't matter if she seems mature or not. girls that age should not be trusted.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep