Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So, it's some kind of tradition post here after break-up

Started by Zevaka, Jan 11, 2009, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

mmm well... let's see if she is really grown up... she seems to be, but at the end, who knows, the only thing i say is that she impress me! maybe the word is not "seem", it would be "acts"...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

dictatesofreason

bIondie

Quote from: Variable on Jan 11, 2009, 06:26 PM
You all need to get over this love horse shit and just enjoy your youth.  Thats what I think anyways.

mr. variable pretty much nailed it right on the head. if you believe otherwise, you're setting yourself up for some serious heartache.

13hourstoparadise

What I've learned in my 26 years.

You will never find your "soul-mate" in a bar.
Never date a black out drunk.
You cannot change people.
More than likely 14 - 18 (years of age) will not be a relation that will be forever. After you grow up and enter the real world people change quick.
Cheaters will always cheat.
Nice guys finish last, however they do finish.
Never rush a relationship.
Never play games, and if someone plays games with you they are not worth it.
It you can't love yourself no one can love you.
If it doesn't feel right don't do it.

tarkil

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 17, 2009, 06:58 PM

Don't say that to girls dude, else I'm fucked....   :)

I pretty much agree with all your list though.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

haha, okay, there are always exceptions... My last rule. :)

Jacob

More than likely 14 - 18 (years of age) will not be a relation that will be forever. After you grow up and enter the real world people change quick.

I'm fucked.

Quote from: bIondie on Jan 17, 2009, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 11, 2009, 06:26 PM
You all need to get over this love horse shit and just enjoy your youth.  Thats what I think anyways.

mr. variable pretty much nailed it right on the head. if you believe otherwise, you're setting yourself up for some serious heartache.

easy for you to say, you've never been near a girl.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

A friend of mine wreckons that 16 - 17 year old girls nowadays are having sex like mad...anywhere they can too...in bathrooms at clubs...outside on lawns..

She knows coz she has 2 twin 17 year old sisters, and they say its crazy these days
<

Jacob

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 20, 2009, 11:27 AM
A friend of mine wreckons that 16 - 17 year old girls nowadays are having sex like mad...anywhere they can too...in bathrooms at clubs...outside on lawns..

She knows coz she has 2 twin 17 year old sisters, and they say its crazy these days

that's the impression I got as well. most of the girls I've been with were around that age at the time at they are very willing... but never know what the hell they're doing. and in general, when you go to parties and such, those girls are pretty much always the easiest. it's kinda of sad actually. but I guess that's when they really get going so to speak.

rock_n_frost

yeah and the point is :

never fall in love with a girl......
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

goldpony

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 20, 2009, 11:39 AM

that's the impression I got as well. most of the girls I've been with were around that age at the time at they are very willing... but never know what the hell they're doing. and in general, when you go to parties and such, those girls are pretty much always the easiest. it's kinda of sad actually. but I guess that's when they really get going so to speak.
yeah my wife works with a bunch of hgh school age girls and they are always talking about how many guys theyve slept with and the "party games" they play. whats unbelievable is that some of these girls have had 25+ partners bit are not yet 20, talk about meat curtains
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

13hourstoparadise

I made the mistake of hooking up with an 18 year old, in my defense I thought she was older. Now she is dating a friend, she plays stupid little games and got him by the balls. When I was 17 she was 10, 10!!!!

I guess it's good to know I still got it.

defTHE1s

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 20, 2009, 11:39 AM

thx god the girl i was saying is not like those... she's 16 now, but she IS pretty mature (prob more than me when i was that age! fuck...)

You cannot change people. -Agree
More than likely 14 - 18 (years of age) will not be a relation that will be forever. After you grow up and enter the real world people change quick. -let's see what happens...
Cheaters will always cheat. -Fucking totally true!
Never rush a relationship. .That's what i'm doing now! calm dooowwwnn....
If it doesn't feel right don't do it. -I don't care! (response to this, i used this line by Green Day and you also used it in Nice guys finish last... LOL...)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

whodunit?

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jan 20, 2009, 12:33 PM

yeah and the point is :

a boy would be better?  :o

Jacob

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 21, 2009, 02:14 AM
thx god the girl i was saying is not like those... she's 16 now, but she IS pretty mature (prob more than me when i was that age! fuck...)

don't be too sure. wait until she's 17. I have a friend who was homeless at age 15, started working and got her own place at age 16 and starting hanging out with people several years older. she's one of the most mature people for her age, if not THE most mature, I've ever met. but she's a total slut.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 21, 2009, 10:35 AM

yeah and the point is :

;D  ;D  no.. the wrong thing is falling in love :)   keep having sex and dating girls but dont fall in love ;)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defTHE1s

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 21, 2009, 10:44 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 21, 2009, 02:14 AM

don't be too sure. wait until she's 17. I have a friend who was homeless at age 15, started working and got her own place at age 16 and starting hanging out with people several years older. she's one of the most mature people for her age, if not THE most mature, I've ever met. but she's a total slut.
ok... i'll wait to see what happens... (she's only a friend by now, but i want her)... i'll take that advise then...

defTHE1s

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jan 21, 2009, 12:47 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 21, 2009, 10:35 AM

yeah and the point is :

;D  ;D  no.. the wrong thing is falling in love :)   keep having sex and dating girls but dont fall in love ;)
or maybe i should follow this advise...  :D
but with another girl... the one i was talking about deserves all my respect.