Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So, it's some kind of tradition post here after break-up

Started by Zevaka, Jan 11, 2009, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

I recently hooked up with a sought after hot cheerleader from high school who was a grade ahead. We had a great time, the next day she laid her head on my lap for hours while he watched a few movies. I didn't take it too seriously but she seemed like she really wanted to start a relationship after wards... Then all of a sudden she stopped calling. I don't know if it is because she has a 3 year old child, I know she isn't in a relationship (maybe I popped too many pills in front of her). But as Trey pointed out little confusing senerio's like these really fuck with your head and you lean towards a time line because next time around you want to be the one calling the shots. Not some big breasted smoking hot... Damnit, now I want to "hang" out with her again... :)

defTHE1s

Quote from: Variable on Jan 22, 2009, 07:12 AM
Ill fucking say it.  If you're 16, get the fuck over yourself.  You are not going to find love.  Fuck, you haven't even figured out how to dress properly.  Why the fuck someone would think that after 16 years in of life, that they have grown enough to achieve what 99% of adults are looking intensely for, is beyond me.  You are going to change SO much in the next decade, or two, that its not even worth messing around with.  This just comes down to risk VS benefit.  You are risking being one of the 1 or 2 % that actually meets their love you age compared to the large majority that meet them much later in life.  The consequences being you wasting large amounts of your life on some bitch you will end up resenting + a very large possibility of you spending a large amount of time being heart broken and miserable as fuck ( check out a couple current threads on SL for proof ) + missing out an the LARGE amounts of pussy and head that high school chicks put out.  compared to getting all that pussy and head, being happy, and enjoying your youth doing whatever the fuck it is you want to do without worrying about some bitch.  The only other possible up side to looking for love at 16, is that your ass gets married earlier.  Like, you are with that one girl, earlier.  That sucks.  You are both going to look back and wish you had partied more.  Its bad odds, think about it.

I also think this is a mental health issue.  Most people out desperately looking for someone tend to be really unhappy with themselves.  They are trying to become happy on the whim of another person.  This aint going to happen.  As my man 13 said( in so many words) , You aren't going to be happy with someone else, until you are perfectly happy all by yourself.  Trust me there kiddo.

it's ok... i've got the point....
just i'll tell that i'm not wasting my life/time/whatever only wanting her... certainly i'm not crossing arms waiting her, i'm trying to get more chances with more girls, and she was mentioned here because she is the youngest of the ones that 'i'm hooked' with... and if he wants to go on with me, ok, let's fucking try it! and we'll see if it works, if not, well, there are many girls in the world!
but the thing that made me laugh was that you said a lot of things, more than my dad uses to say lol....  ;D ;D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Variable

Man, you guys are fucked up.  Looking for a little house wife to answer my every beck and call is the exact opposite of what I am looking for.  I don't want a house wife, and I don't want to be one either ( although the idea of a suga momma does excite me ;) )  I want a partner.  Someone to share lives and careers with.  I want a very independent woman, who will allow me to be independent.  I need a woman who is so happy on her own , that it doesn't really matter if I am around or not.  Of course the same for me.  We just happen to enhance each others happiness, but we are cool without it too.

But you guys missed the point of the timeline.  First, all the dates are minimum dates.  So like I say that I can't seriously date a girl until I'm 30.  This doesn't mean that the first girl I meet when I am 30 I'm going to jump into a relationship with.  It just mean that nothing is going to happen before then.  Also, it was made under great observation and premise.  Ill use one of the many examples from people that I personally know. 

I was deployed with a Marine Corps Captain.  He was an Aviation supply officer.  A boring, shitty, complete opposite of why people join the marines, job.  Now the captain, was an athletic stud.  He could run like no bodies business.  Stood probably at about 6'5 but was still very thick with muscles.  Could do calisthenics like it was cool, an all around stud right?  Well he wanted badly to go into the special forces, because it was his way out of the life he hated and into the life he wanted.  So he was training for it. But in the Process he meets a girl.  A very lovely girl I assume, because he gave up his one opportunity to try out for the special forces because of her.  Only to get dumped by her a year later, and leave him lonely and miserable in his aviation supply officer job for 20 years.  Now had he had a timeline like me, he would probably have been an officer with Force Recon. 

So reasons like that, are why the timeline was created.  And believe me, I still have plenty of fun.  And fuck some bitch that doesn't like it.  Because I'm a hell of a catch and she would be lucky to be around when the time line did permit me to go to the next step with her. 

Oh, and the rank of sergeant does not exist in the Navy.  It would be HM2 for me.  And I don't yell at girls or tell them what to do.  I have class.  And me making the timeline has nothing to do with me being in the military.  I do believe in regimenting your life.  Down to every single day.  It increases productivity.  But, me wanting to regiment my long term future came from educated observation.  Not habits formed by the military.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

ooohhh.. yeaah... man...... i'm FUCKING HAPPY! She's free now!!! but who cares?? I don't care....
ignore this post please...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Variable