Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Back to School single: artwork needed!

Started by defTHE1s, Jan 11, 2009, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Hey, if someone can help me, i need an image from the Back to school single, scanned because i have a scanner, but I don't have that image, neither the single, so I need the image like the one someone here (XJohnnyX ?) did here on the Hexagram single....

if anyone can help me, welcome, i've only found small pics on google (the one above is the biggest i found)... and since i don't have that cd...
thx!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

perfect! It was a design to put in a shirt and wear tomorrow, i start classes tomorrow, so that image will work for sure!!!!!.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

well not exac tly, good joke, but i still need the original...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sugartolove

Slightly bigger, sorry I don't have access to my scanner but I have the CD and can scan it later today if needed.

defTHE1s

thanks a lot, if you can scan it later, it would be very welcome!
thx!

Sugartolove

I will be able to later today. So, you mean the front and back of the cover AND the inlay's front and cover, right? (In effect ALL the artwork)
Anyway, no problem.

defTHE1s

yeh, all artwork will be fine, thanks, no problem, i'll wait then!

Vesanic

Haha sorry pal, just wanted to laugh for a sec. xD

defTHE1s

hahaha... doesn't matter at all... indeed i also have a laught with that image... and said a little "Fuck..." because tomorrow my classes starts..... but that was funny at all!

Sugartolove

Right.... Hope this is okay - if not I'm sure I can redo it tomorrow.

Hopefully you know how to resize......

defTHE1s

wow::: Thanks a lot!!!!
sure they will work! but if by any chance i need some image bigger i'll ask for it, but for now this is very good.
It (as I said) will work fine.. the thing is that i'm making a shirt with that design, so it will be fine for sure.... and again, thanks to you!
btw, i wanted to buy the one that is the CD Maxi EP, but i don't know if it's in the stores right now, if i can get it, i will for sure!

PS: As soon as i finish the shirt i'll post a picture of it, thanks a lot! much appreciated!!
Any thing you need, feel free to ask for it!

Sugartolove

Urantia23

I have these, not my scans, I found somewhere in internet jeje

defTHE1s

thx Jorge... those can help for sure, the image i really needed was the one with the girl (cheer-lady?) but those images will help for some details.. butr now the shirt-project is a little stuck, i've the design but i need to work with my brother because he's the one who knows to do those things in serigraphy... and he starts school this next monday, so we'll work on it on weekends, i'll let you know when they were finished!
thanks for all your help Jorge and Sugartolove!