Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Twilight?

Started by Jizzlobber, Jan 13, 2009, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

i havent seen this movie yet, i know its about about vampires, which to me is cool..

but every girl that talks about it just drools over "how hot the guy in it is"

which sort of puts me off, has anyone seen it? is it  some pretty boy crap? im taking a girl to see it soon, but i dont wanna be cringing at the lameness of it all if its some pretty boy lark all the way throughout.
<

tarkil

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 13, 2009, 08:52 AM
i dont wanna be cringing at the lameness of it all if its some pretty boy lark all the way throughout.

I think you shouldn't go see it then...   ;)
There's a thread about this lame ass shit in Chit Chat though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jizzlobber

sorry i didnt think about looking in chit chat...

meh, i might avoid it then.
<

White Pwny

It is not gay ass shit.  And if you want to make that girl happy, take her to see it.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, I just sat through the two and half hour mess of Sex and the City for my girl, I'm pretty sure gay vampires are much better than that.

theis

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 13, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I just sat through the two and half hour mess of Sex and the City for my girl, I'm pretty sure gay vampires are much better than that.

hahaha

devlin

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 13, 2009, 10:59 AM
It is not gay ass shit.  And if you want to make that girl happy, take her to see it.   =o)

WRONG!!! if you take her to go see it she will fall head over heels in love with the dirty looking lead character and you will never measure up. that movie is one of the worst when it comes to giving women unrealistic hopes and expectations of men.

White Pwny

give me a break... all girls know there is no such thing as an Edward.  Trust us, we know.   But we can wish.

bebo

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 13, 2009, 01:50 PM
give me a break... all girls know there is no such thing as an Edward.  Trust us, we know.   But we can wish.

but then theres me, right?

White Pwny

devlin

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 13, 2009, 01:50 PM
give me a break... all girls know there is no such thing as an Edward.  Trust us, we know.   But we can wish.

i wasn't serious. but wishing leads to disapointment on your end.

devilinside

Ya know...men do the same damn thing about women int the entertainment business,so why give us shit about liking a guy? Geeze. Fuck,we all wish guys were like Ryan Gosling in The Notebook,but none of ya seem to make a big deal out of him. Maybe ya'll are jealous of the vampire?? *snarf*

Go see it.

devlin

lol. really wasn't serious. just busting your chops. its written by a chic aimed at chics, so of course the guy is going to be perfect. just like guy films have boobs and explosions.

wither-I

the worst piece of shit ive ever seen.

people are fools. its sad really.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

White Pwny

*coughbullshitcough*

bebo

the movie was corny, ill admit

the books i jerked to tbh, was hawt

BloodyKnifePrty

if you were to go see a vampire movie, why not Underworld Rise of the Lycans instead?  It can't be worse than Twilight

bangbang240

Movie was pretty bad. My girl made me go see it and film wise, it looks like something you would see on the SciFi channel at 1130 at night.

theis

if you're gonna see a vampire movie, skip this shit and go see LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. a real masterpiece.

White Pwny