Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Twilight?

Started by Jizzlobber, Jan 13, 2009, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

I would definitely recommend Let The Right One In, instead of Twilight.

devilinside

Quote from: bangbang240 on Jan 13, 2009, 11:00 PM
Movie was pretty bad. My girl made me go see it and film wise, it looks like something you would see on the SciFi channel at 1130 at night.

They had a tiny budget for this movie,$37 Million,what do you expect? But to each their own....

Jizzlobber

Meh im gonna take her to go see it...now ive seen the actual so called "hottie" guy thats in it...he aint nothing special!..looks like he had an encounter with a shovel actually.
<

devlin

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 14, 2009, 08:00 AM
Meh im gonna take her to go see it...now ive seen the actual so called "hottie" guy thats in it...he aint nothing special!..looks like he had an encounter with a shovel actually.

its not his looks that do it man. my girl said he was "nothing great" until she read the book and saw the movie.  then "nothing great" turned into "OMG EDWARD HE IS SOOOOO HOT" its the character he plays that melts the panties. he's so romantic and devoted to the chick thats what they love. they probably could've had steve buscemi playing that role and still had all the girls going crazy.

White Pwny

Tis true.  It's definately the character that turned me on to him.   I was in love with Edward when I read Twilight and had no face to put with him.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Hahaha exactly. It's not how he looks (cause frankly,in real life he's grody),but like Devlin said,it's his actions and personality. But movie Rob is HAWT...not movie Rob is a little greasy.

Sugartolove

I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected. Pre movie I didn't see what the hype about that actor was, but onscreen he had a magnetism that mesmerized me, and it was the chemistry between the two lead characters that made it all the more entertaining as well. I haven't read the books, but in some respects it was more like a vampire rom com than your average vampire movie, but it felt pure in a way and from a female perspective, it didn't feel cheesy.
I'm looking forward to the next movie now.

bebo

next movie will be bad, jacob is a fggt

rainnyx4

This just in:

You're all gay.

EDIT:  Am I the only one with a girlfriend that plays Judo and thinks movies like this are retarded?

White Pwny

I would have agreed with you 6 months ago.  Then I read the books.  AND I AM NOT a book fan.  I don't ever sit down and read books.  But I was pulled in.   

Edit:  Yer gay for posting that others are gay for liking a MOVIE and books.  kthx.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devlin

lol what the fuck does judo have to do with anything? you just had to throw that in there to prove how tough and macho you are?

rainnyx4

Quote from: devlin on Jan 15, 2009, 08:22 PM
lol what the fuck does judo have to do with anything? you just had to throw that in there to prove how tough and macho you are?

No, I had to throw that in there to show how tough and macho my girlfriend is.  Reading comprehension FTW.

devlin

ha ha sorry about that :)

rainnyx4

Also, her favorite movie is Terminator 2.

bangbang240

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 14, 2009, 03:22 AM
Quote from: bangbang240 on Jan 13, 2009, 11:00 PM
Movie was pretty bad. My girl made me go see it and film wise, it looks like something you would see on the SciFi channel at 1130 at night.

They had a tiny budget for this movie,$37 Million,what do you expect? But to each their own....

Well, I think it was more the director then the budget, although 37 million is not a lot in movie money. Which is probably why they are using a different director for the next one.

devlin

devilinside

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Jan 15, 2009, 08:56 PM
Quote from: devlin on Jan 15, 2009, 08:22 PM

No, I had to throw that in there to show how tough and macho my girlfriend is.  Reading comprehension FTW.
Quote from: rainnyx4 on Jan 15, 2009, 09:12 PM
Also, her favorite movie is Terminator 2.

Hmm...girlfriend or boyfriend?

Jizzlobber

Quote from: devlin on Jan 14, 2009, 12:36 PM
Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 14, 2009, 08:00 AM

its not his looks that do it man. my girl said he was "nothing great" until she read the book and saw the movie.  then "nothing great" turned into "OMG EDWARD HE IS SOOOOO HOT" its the character he plays that melts the panties. he's so romantic and devoted to the chick thats what they love. they probably could've had steve buscemi playing that role and still had all the girls going crazy.

wow..Steve Buscemi..now there's an actor i actually LIKE.
<

downtownpony

all the girls want him.
[youtube=425,350]svQIZLsxoF8[/youtube]