Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Teh Puppay Thread!!

Started by devilinside, Jan 16, 2009, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

I was considering taking a puppy before we took Frida, my cat.

But then, I saw our friend's dog eating shit in the street and then playing with the rest of it like a toy and thaught dogs are incredibly stupid and lack character.

devilinside

Really? That's sad. I know my dogs have NEVER eaten shit. hahaha I think dogs are pretty damn smart,I mean...how many seeing eye cats or drug sniffing cats do you see? Cats are pretty much lazy and stuck up for the most part. Dogs are extremely loyal and loving to their owners.

whodunit?

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 18, 2009, 06:32 PM
Really? That's sad. I know my dogs have NEVER eaten shit. hahaha I think dogs are pretty damn smart,I mean...how many seeing eye cats or drug sniffing cats do you see? Cats are pretty much lazy and stuck up for the most part. Dogs are extremely loyal and loving to their owners.

you don't know my cat. besides, no one ever thought of giving the job to cats and that's ridicolous.

devilinside

I'm sure if they showed they were smart enough they would have. And that's cool you dig your cat,but you can't knock the whole k9 species just because your friend has a shit eater.

What kinda tricks can your cat do?

whodunit?

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 19, 2009, 01:48 AM
I'm sure if they showed they were smart enough they would have. And that's cool you dig your cat,but you can't knock the whole k9 species just because your friend has a shit eater.

What kinda tricks can your cat do?

she can fetch (true!), jump incredibly high, stand on two legs to ask for something (lol!), and she can hide so fuckin' well and then strike from her hideout that I don't even know when she atacks!

but,

cats don't usually do tricks because they are smart. they won't make clowns of themselves. they are aristocrats.  ;) :)

but dogs are sometimes cool too  :) I just love cats more than them. oh, and I still love my turtle  ;D

and no, this wasn't the only dog that ate shit. I heard numerous stories about dogs wallowing in shit and dirt. cat would never do that. they are clean because the spend lots of time on washing (and I don't talk about small cats learning to make no. 2).

devilinside

Your facts are wrong my friend. Cats do in fact eat feces occasionally. And cat feces are VERY harmful,fatal, to pregnant women.*cough*toxoplasmosis*cough*

But you should totally stick to the cat thread instead of coming in here and putting down the "shit rollers".

whodunit?

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 19, 2009, 03:34 AM
Your facts are wrong my friend. Cats do in fact eat feces occasionally. And cat feces are VERY harmful,fatal, to pregnant women.*cough*toxoplasmosis*cough*

But you should totally stick to the cat thread instead of coming in here and putting down the "shit rollers".

I was talking about DOGS eating SHIT  ;)

devilinside

Well obviously....hey...are you a vegetarian?

samson simpson

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 19, 2009, 01:59 AM
I heard numerous stories about dogs wallowing in shit and dirt.

that was the greatest

Jacob

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 18, 2009, 01:29 PM

But then, I saw our friend's dog eating shit in the street and then playing with the rest of it like a toy and thaught dogs are incredibly stupid and lack character.

dogs are smarter than cats and have much more personality, fact.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

samson simpson

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 19, 2009, 10:01 AM

dogs are smarter than cats and have much more, fact.
dogs have the predisposition to please ...that doesnt make them "smarter".

i heard this a long time ago and it describes the difference between the 2 species as far as personality

"dogs have masters, cats have staff "

if you want a cheerleader get a dog

fuck you

theis

dogs are smarter than cats and have much more personality, fact.

definitely.

Jacob

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 19, 2009, 11:26 AM

dogs are smarter than cats and have much more, fact.
dogs have the predisposition to please ...that doesnt make them "smarter".

i heard this a long time ago and it describes the difference between the 2 species as far as personality

“dogs have masters, cats have staff ”

if you want a cheerleader get a dog

fuck you

ignorance.

you could actually say that a dogs intelligence makes it seem dumber. it behaves more like a small child than a wild animal. a cat is more independant, not because it's smart enough not to let anyone be its master, but because it's acting much more on instinct. if you work hard enough, you can still get a cat to listen to you and even teach it some things. but a dog wants to learn, is curious in human behaviour, wants to please you and be part of the family. why? because it's a lot more intelligent.

aaaaand.... fuck you too

samson simpson

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 19, 2009, 11:54 AM
a cat is more independant,

you proved my point

but a dog wants to learn, is curious in human behaviour, wants to please you and be part of the family. why? because it's a lot more intelligent.

and no.... it wants what youre fixing for lunch
or whats in the cats shitbox

fact is cats have more PERSONALITY thats why you cant just just feed them or try to train them  ..felines actually have to like you..
think about it

but
i love dogs too ..

Jacob

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 19, 2009, 12:06 PM
a cat is more independant,

you proved my point

what point?

if you want an independant pet, get a fucking ant farm.

retard.

samson simpson

but a dog wants to learn, is curious in human behaviour, wants to please you and be part of the family. why? because it's a lot more intelligent.

and no.... it wants what youre fixing for lunch
or whats in the cats shitbox

fact is cats have more PERSONALITY thats why you cant just just feed them or try to train them  ..felines actually have to like you..
think about it

but
i love dogs too

Jacob

yeah whatever, you're too dense to have a discussion with. get off the herb and try to restore some brain functionality, just a suggestion.

I love both cats and dogs, but for a true companion I'd go with a dog any day.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 19, 2009, 12:58 PM
fuck yes. dogs are the shit. that is all.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 19, 2009, 12:58 PM
yeah whatever, you're too dense to have a discussion with. get off the herb and try to restore some brain functionality, just a suggestion.

Agreed

And David, my dog doesn't beg for human food,and has NEVER eaten shit out of the litter box....gross. I have a cat,and she's pretty cool when she wants to be,but nothing like my dog. My dog will love and play all day while she hides to sleep,only coming out for food.

But if ya don't have anything nice to say about dogs,or dont like em,stay out of here. Simple as that. We're not going in the cat thread talkin shit.

Soo incredibly stupid.

[youtube=425,350]rox59nUwUO8[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]ysIlOyd7DbY[/youtube]

goldpony

in the words of Sassy from Homeward Bound: cats rule and dogs drool!

top that :P
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt