Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have ear tunnels?

Started by Jizzlobber, Oct 11, 2008, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battle-Axe

Well, pierce and taper method is perfectly fine, for example piercing at 4mm and stretching to 5 or 6mm in the same session because there's no flstula [the actual piercing] to damage and it also helps stop any bleeding there might be. But obviously once the piercing has healed if you stretch too fast or skip gauges there IS a fistula to damage.

But yea, I've heard stories of piercers stretching people's ears far too fast and skipping gauges :( There's also a studio near me who when I rang to see if they could remove my microdermal cos it was rejecting [and I left on bad terms with my mentor so he couldn't do it] I was told to go down and they could just rip it out :o Uhh.. no thanks. Ended up buying a scalpel and a needle and doing it myself haha.

Muzic Junkie

I hate ear tunnels

They make me cringe * shakes head*

mutty

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 11, 2008, 07:45 PM
I plan to stretch in the near future. Where do I begin?
You start by piercing you ear normally.
Then you get a taper like this one ---> http://www.green-star.com.au/8mm-acrylic-taper-p-5.html But maybe a 2mm or 3mm rather than a 8mm to start with.
Then you slowly and carefully push it through!!

Jizzlobber

yeah the emphasis is to push it thtough SLOWLY...like you cant just ram it in..it takes about 30 min- 1hr per ear.

you have to manipulate it to get it in , and it does hurt a bit in case you are scared of pain..like thats what stretching is basically, its painful, but its within the threshold of agony.
<

Hell_Tanner

It shouldn't be painful, you gotta use some lube when stretching to a larger gauge, it will go much more easily. I usually use a certain brand of soap to do it.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I started out slow and careful, then later on in the stretching process I got impatient with it and just started jamming them in.

If you thought it hurt when you were stretching, you're a fucking pussy.

Jamming them in didn't hurt.

I am now sitting comfortably at a 000.

On a related note, just got my septum pierced as a birthday present to myself. THAT hurt. Not the piercing itself, but waking up in the middle of the night because it got slightly bumped and then it throbs for awhile and you can't sleep because of it's throbbing.