Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Left 4 Dead

Started by fireflyry, Jan 21, 2009, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Hey cats.

Great game but sorry to say the servers are quite often dead (pun not intended) so if any of you here play it or are keen to hook up online for some zombie killing plz post here.

Cheers.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

shine down unshy

Yes, yes and yes.

Add me (on Live).  LegendaryZuu.

bright lights, big city

f yea, been playing gears 2 lately, but i really should get back into this.
i want that genocidist achievement, lol

gamertag = xmikeditkax
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Yes! 

oldgent for the gamertag.

I'm only a few achievements shy of getting them all.  I am absolutely obsessed with this game.

bright lights, big city

dude me too. i think i'm about 800something/1000 gamerscore. fuckin epic.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

Shweet!  I'll be adding both of ya'll.

oldgentlovecraft

I need:

Red Mist (have about 500)
Lamb 2 Slaughter (only infected achievement left)
Untouchables
Zombie Genocidest (30,000)
Zombicidal Maniac
What Are You Trying to Prove

That's it.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: shine down unshy on Jan 21, 2009, 11:32 PM
Shweet!  I'll be adding both of ya'll.

Got your request and accepted online.  I'll be home later and might play for a bit.  I've been teaching all day and killing infected before bedtime sounds damn nice.

bright lights, big city

dude how the hell did you get the stomach upset achievement....daaaamn
DERP

Vesanic

oldgentlovecraft

Who the fuck is that hottie in your sig pic ?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 22, 2009, 10:18 PM
dude how the hell did you get the stomach upset achievement....daaaamn

It's not that hard actually, you just have to listen for the burping/gurgling and most of the time the computer will take Boomers out for you.  The finale of the campaign is the most difficult to avoid; I recommend Death Toll since you can hold up at the dock and see everything that comes your way.

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 22, 2009, 10:23 PM
oldgentlovecraft

Who the fuck is that hottie in your sig pic ?

Asia Argento, daughter of Italian horror icon Dario Argento. 

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 21, 2009, 11:38 PM
I need:

Red Mist (have about 500)
Lamb 2 Slaughter (only infected achievement left)
Untouchables
Zombie Genocidest (30,000)
Zombicidal Maniac
What Are You Trying to Prove

That's it.

Scratch Red Mist off the list.

bright lights, big city

so yeah my xbox has been on the fritz for the last month or so. i keep getting RROD so whenever i play i need to take apart the system and somehow rig it to fucking play.

anyhow, i did get the new Survival Pack and finally played some tonight. it is pretty intense, the best time my friends and i got was 6:11 in the boathouse/docks leverl.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 26, 2009, 07:58 AM
so yeah my xbox has been on the fritz for the last month or so. i keep getting RROD so whenever i play i need to take apart the system and somehow rig it to fucking play.

anyhow, i did get the new Survival Pack and finally played some tonight. it is pretty intense, the best time my friends and i got was 6:11 in the boathouse/docks leverl.

Survival mode is fucking ridiculous.  I do like how you can take as much time as possible to set up before triggering the finale, but the tanks spawn so fast it's hard to hold off.  And now that there is melee fatigue it makes all of the versus maps much more difficult.  Always fun, but I need to practice before I'm good again.

oldgentlovecraft

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSfsMJgypdw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSfsMJgypdw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-jmYz1PzV8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-jmYz1PzV8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet!

Crazylegs

it's looking real good. Not a whole lot we haven't seen in the first game, but it's still going to be tons of fun.

bright lights, big city

sounds more like something they could've made into an expansion for the original. but i'm still happy and excited. New Orleans and CHAINSAWS and 5 new campaigns! it'll be grand.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 07, 2009, 04:47 PM
it's looking real good. Not a whole lot we haven't seen in the first game, but it's still going to be tons of fun.

It's sort of a disappointment, but a comfort at the same time.  Rumor has it that finales will be on the run, and not holding up waiting on a vehicle, there's a new gameplay mode, the witch is wandering during the day and stationary at night, the director doesn't just randomize items and hordes but the maps as well at any given time, there are bosses, new infected, limited ammo (hence the melee items), and the creators want to continue expanding the series and linking each game so that online play has tons of playable characters and maps.  If they deliver it will be a fucking crazy fun ongoing game.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 07, 2009, 04:52 PM
sounds more like something they could've made into an expansion for the original. but i'm still happy and excited. New Orleans and CHAINSAWS and 5 new campaigns! it'll be grand.

I'm only using the fucking axe.  I'm serious.

oldgentlovecraft

A patch was released today to fix some of the exploits (i.e. Power Shot and Ghost Scratch). Apparently, the director has also been patched to increase explosives and health and to completely randomize Tier 2 weapons. Also, Crash Course, the mini-campaign between No Mercy and Death Toll is supposed to be released by the 29th, possibly with more achievements (read it will cost you money). I don't really give a fuck, I love this game and will keep playing until I'm the only one left.

bright lights, big city

Good excuse to play it again for me. I assume you're gonna get L4D2 asap in November?
DERP