Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Happy birthday to me...

Started by Juicy Fruit, Jan 28, 2009, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Uh.  Where's the similarity?   Kelly and I post DAILY on here.    They are calling Zaz out on showing up once a month for an "ego boost".    So....   uh...  yeah!  Take that!   

Sidenote:   Why are you specifically telling me you don't blah blah blah attention whores?   

I just gave an O SNAP when the boys actually said it....    Kelly agreed.. Jacob said he was god.. and I said OH NOES ... Trey is God.     Keep up with the dialogue, jerkface.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

you post daily for an ego boost, big diff ;)

Trey, you are a smart guy (at times) - don't argue with a superior being (me).
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

13000 posts for an ego boost?   Don't you people know that I'm a stay at home mom... and that I have alot of time on my hands?   I post because I'm bored!     If I wanted an ego boost.   I'd post a half naked pic of me on some chat room.    YOu boys really aren't that big of an ego boost... tbh.

Jacob

way to take a joke. oh, and ouch.

White Pwny

*hands band-aid to Jacob*

=o)

Crazylegs

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 06, 2009, 01:19 PM
If I wanted an ego boost.   I'd post a half naked pic of me on some chat room. 

or sharinglungs. That sounds like a solid plan

White Pwny

Variable

You know sinner.  I don't want to be captain obvious over here.  But usually when someone takes something so personally, and takes the time to defend themselves when everyone else is just joking.  Its because they think its true.  Just sayin.

White Pwny

Dude, I play around on here all the time.  I am not offended.   If I was... I would have mentioned it to you on msngr .... and you know that.         *shrugs*    I don't care at all about this... I was just  :o that one of Zaz's biggest ass kissers called her an Attention whore.   kthx.

Variable

goldpony

does the lord have to come and break this up?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I will beckon myself whenever I fell I am needed Josh.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Feb 08, 2009, 01:41 PM
I will beckon myself whenever I fell I am needed Josh.

doesn't the Lord need to use proper english?

and Cyn, you really need to chill out. it's becoming more and more apparent that there's some real jealousy going on here and that's fucking ridiculous.

White Pwny

wth?   Jealousy?  Are you kidding me?   I was shocked that Hosh called Zaz an Attention whore.. and now I'm jealous?  Give me a break.

I'm totally chilled out.   I don't think you guys quite get me.   Ya'll think I'm freakin out when I'm truly not.   

Jacob

well, I get called names and accused of certain things which I will not bring up here, and you obviously don't like when guys give attention to other girls on here. it's glass clear.

White Pwny

Meh... you can call it whatever you like.   

Funny thing about this whole deal is... I was like Ohhhhhh Snap when she was called a name.   Now it's to this.   I think ya'll took shit out of context... and it's cool.  You don't know me.  So be it.

Juicy Fruit

I am shocked (also amused) that some of you managed to make a perfectly innocent birthday thread into something so pathetic. You take the Internet way too seriously. If I was an attention whore I'd have a pic of myself as my avatar and would have posted photos of myself on here sooner than... what like a year ago at least? I don't actually have the time to use SL anymore but as there are still some cool people here I like to 'show my face' once in a while. I didn't realise that could be interpreted so insidiously... I bet it would be different if I was male though.

Thanks for everyone's kind birthday wishes btw.

PS: Cyn and Kelly remember I was on here way before you so no need to get territorial, you can't beat plain and simple facts.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

samson simpson

Variable

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 10, 2009, 12:36 AM
I am shocked (also amused) that some of you managed to make a perfectly innocent birthday thread into something so pathetic. You take the Internet way too seriously. If I was an attention whore I'd have a pic of myself as my avatar and would have posted photos of myself on here sooner than... what like a year ago at least? I don't actually have the time to use SL anymore but as there are still some cool people here I like to 'show my face' once in a while. I didn't realise that could be interpreted so insidiously... I bet it would be different if I was male though.

Thanks for everyone's kind birthday wishes btw.

PS: Cyn and Kelly remember I was on here way before you so no need to get territorial, you can't beat plain and simple facts.
lol.  What?  Seriously is not one going to say " oh snap " to this or anything?  I don't know how I missed the last part of this conversation for so long.  But the past few post have been highly entertaining.  Thanks guys

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 10, 2009, 12:36 AM

Ooooooh!