Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Happy birthday to me...

Started by Juicy Fruit, Jan 28, 2009, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Honestly...that doesn't mean shit. Mei was here before us,she's gone a lot and she doesn't come in here making threads for herself,she post's in her thread. So yeah...........

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Seriously Kelly, every time I come back for a second to say hi to everyone, all I see is you being a territorial bitch.

Every time.

Lighten up.

You're getting grumpy in your old age.

devilinside

Maybe you just have bad timing,huh? And I'm faaaar from territorial,I just stand my ground and wont take anyones shit. You try bein a woman on a board full of sexist dudes...DUDE

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah, play the sex card. It always wins. You're allowed to be a bitch because you have a vagina.

I said lighten up, not "make an excuse for your bitchiness".

devilinside

Oh...I'm fine till people like you come around here trying to fuel a fire. Seriously Josh,you hardly EVER have anything nice or positive to say. You're the pot calling the kettle black. This thread was pretty much done till you came stirring it up. What's your excuse for being a bitch? All I did was LOL at the fact that you and Jacob pretty much called Zaz an attention whore. Big whoop!

I'm done BITCHING with you Josh.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That's funny, I don't remember calling Zaz an attention whore. I remember saying "I love you. Happy birthday."

I don't know how you got "attention whore" out of that.

Whatever.

bebo

shine down unshy

Jacob

haha, the retardedness is outstanding.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bebo

downs stands out quite a lot

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 23, 2009, 02:56 AM
That's funny, I don't remember calling Zaz an attention whore. I remember saying "I love you. Happy birthday."

Whatever.

Yeah I was confused by that claim too... Thanks Josh, love you too :-)

Btw Kelly... if it's hard being in the female minority on a board of sexist males... surely siding with males against a fellow female is counter-productive? Just saying...
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 10:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Variable

Dam, there is some serious hatin going on in this thread. Look

Sinner is the shit.  Kelly is the shit.  Hosh is the shit.  And Zara even though I really haven't talked to you a whole lot, you seem like a pretty cool chick too.  So there was probably a lot of misinterpreted intentions in this thread.  And a lot of alpha members colliding.  No one is sexist, and no one is looking for any undue attention.  And everyone involved could get on and post more ( myself included )  So lets all love each other again.  1......2......3....GO.

The man has spoken, this thread is done.

downtownpony

Variable

Juicy Fruit

Yeah Variable, I agree. Thank you.

Variable

My names Trey sweetie, but you can call me " yes YES harder HARDER OH GOD "...................if you want.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Variable on Feb 24, 2009, 05:44 AM
My names Trey sweetie, but you can call me " yes YES harder HARDER OH GOD "...................if you want.

Haha oooooh... don't flirt with me the other ladies will get jealous :P

devilinside

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 23, 2009, 02:56 AM

Whatever.

Read ur post in the bullshit thread,u know,when u were bitching about not having a bday thread. Then say u don't know where it came from.

devilinside

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 24, 2009, 06:39 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 24, 2009, 05:44 AM

Haha oooooh... don't flirt with me the other ladies will get jealous :P

Don't flatter yourself.

lostpilot