Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Christian Bale goes apeshit on the DOP on the set of Terminator 4

Started by theis, Feb 03, 2009, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

DOP: director of photography

this is hysterical...hahaha, someone had a bad day.

[youtube=425,350]fEGdBnTYtgI[/youtube]

Penicks

theis

Penicks

apparently it was the most emotional scene in the movie and the dop ruined it halfway through

combine this and a bad day and you have one pissed off sir

[youtube=425,350]YTihsJQHt48[/youtube]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

timekeeperclaudia

Such a diva...
And that DOP just takes it like a puss...

turn1ps

Burn the leeches off of your body and walk out of the muck

timekeeperclaudia

No one should be subjected to that kind of berate...
Especially 3 or more minutes of such...

defskull

There are lots of remixes for this already available.

So while listening to it, my love for Christian Bale was unmoved.  I don't think of him any lower than I did before.  It's odd. 

Christian Bale is a method actor and I'm guessing/hoping that he was really into the scene, which could have had been an intense scene.  Perhaps he was still sort of in character?  What am I saying?  He's a badass.  He has the right to do that.  Hahahaa

goldpony

i agree that acting is a different kind of animal job wise, but no one deserves to be talked to like that. even if he did fuck up the scene, McG should have some balls and told bale to STFU. and i know you cant compare the entertainment business to real life, but i know i would be fired if i talked to a co-worker like that. I'm sure this got blown out of proportion anyway, it always does. i'm sure bale had the decency to apologize later (i hope)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defskull

Apparently he wasn't.  It was just a brief explosion and that was it.

Quote from the Assistant Director/Associate Producer:

"If you are working in a very intense scene and someone takes you out of your groove...It was the most emotional scene in the movie," said Franklin. "And for him to get stopped in the middle of it. He is very intensely involved in his character. He didn't walk around like that all day long. It was just a moment and it passed.

"This was my second movie with Christian, and it has always been a good experience with him," added Franklin, who also worked with the actor on 2000's Shaft. "He is so dedicated to the craft. I think someone is begging to make some noise about this, but I don't think it's fair. The art of acting is not paint by numbers, it's an art form. "

shine down unshy

Jacob

he might have had a bad day and the scene was emotional and so on, but listening to that I got the impression that Bale had been irritated with this guy for some time and finally he got enough. who knows, maybe this guy actually behaved unprofessional and interrupted several scenes before this?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bangbang240

He slipped out of his american accent.

It's cool. Cowboy ruled Newsies.

Mikey

theis