Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Christian Bale goes apeshit on the DOP on the set of Terminator 4

Started by theis, Feb 03, 2009, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 18, 2009, 11:38 AM
they used this in the latest episode of Family Guy. you gotta see it, frickin hilarious.

Yeah, they use the WHOLE audio clip - it is great...

Variable

unfortunately I have to talk to people like that on a daily basis.  I hate doing it.  But if I don't, nothing gets done, and I get yelled at like that.  So yeah.

devilinside

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Feb 20, 2009, 04:10 AM
unfortunately I have to talk to people like that on a daily basis.  I hate doing it.  But if I don't, nothing gets done, and I get yelled at like that.  So yeah.

I would snap and punch someone - do you ever get like that, or are you just level headed?

Variable

I get real angry a lot.  even just today I had a junior sailor do something fucking RETARDED to a very much so higher ranking sailor.  And I had to handle it.  My first instinct was to take him to a back room and beat the dumbass out of him.  But when you really think about it it, what good is that going to do?  So more often than not, I try my best to keep a level head.  These guys break my heart more than they piss me off.  I genuinely like them as people, but then they fuck my and make me be an ass hole to them.  But its best for my career to be level headed.  It has gotten me pretty far, so thats how I roll.

and as far as this thread goes.  I'm with kelly.  I can't figure out why so many of you are kissing this guys ass.  He really isnt even that good of an actor at all.  Alec Baldwin calls his daughter a bitch for doing some devious backstabbing shit and he is the worlds worse dad.  Christian Bale bitches some dude out because he was having a bad day and its " oh the poor guy for having to work around simple idiots".  You guys should take off the rose colored glasses.