Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm moving to LA...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 06, 2009, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

just be careful. I dont know what I'd do if u get hurt.

13hourstoparadise

hahaha :)

Don't worry, I can take care of myself... But thanks!

downtownpony

ur welcome. My precious. ;)

13hourstoparadise

Maybe I should get my boot knife back from Greg however -- you never know when you might need to stab someone.

13hourstoparadise

Can I take a skateboard onto an airplane as a carry on?

I have a really nice guitar case, how much chance do you think the throwers, I mean baggage handlers will fuck it up; the acoustic guitar inside not the case.

God damn, two weeks and I'm there... I really hope the smog doesn't bother my lungs... I just got asthma within the last 6 months... Don't ask :( My fault, not my genes.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 16, 2009, 06:07 AM
Maybe I should get my boot knife back from Greg however -- you never know when you might need to stab someone.
I bought a new .45 and get it on the 23rd.  Thank god for that 10 day waiting period.  I will have way less of a chance of killing someone before you get here.  We can break it in together

devilinside

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 16, 2009, 04:42 PM
Nerds.

Well, looks like Trey and I just found the first to die.

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 16, 2009, 10:49 AM
Can I take a skateboard onto an airplane as a carry on?

I have a really nice guitar case, how much chance do you think the throwers, I mean baggage handlers will fuck it up; the acoustic guitar inside not the case.

God damn, two weeks and I'm there... I really hope the smog doesn't bother my lungs... I just got asthma within the last 6 months... Don't ask :( My fault, not my genes.

first of all LOL at this thread.

But yes, a skateboard can be taken as a carry-on (at least it could, now i dont know. call first) as for your guitar, they WILL fuck it up. bite the bullet and pay for shipping. as for smog, california is home to several military bases and i hear the surplus stores are well stocked out there, so getting a gas mask should be no problem. oh, and if you stop huffing exhaust fumes, tha asthma should clear right up :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

;D

Fine, I'll ship it, I guess if FedEx loses they pay me...

I quit smoking when I was 18, on my birthday because my mom was sick of smelling smoke... I started up again and smoked a pack a day for like 6 - 8 months. I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. But god damn one is good after four beers, you know?

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 16, 2009, 10:34 PM
;D

Fine, I'll ship it, I guess if FedEx loses they pay me...

I quit smoking when I was 18, on my birthday because my mom was sick of smelling smoke... I started up again and smoked a pack a day for like 6 - 8 months. I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. But god damn one is good after four beers, you know?

well next time do what i did to quit smoking (it was unplanned so it may not work). i got so drunk i was sick for the next three days and the thought of a cig made me sick. worked like a charm
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

devilinside

Bring it on.....but keep in mind I'm from the south and not only do I own a handful of guns,but I also know how to use them with great accuracy.

13hourstoparadise

Well, I'm from the north and have all my teeth, you couldn't shoot such a well groomed male... Then when I got a little closer. BAM! Knife wound. Trey will then kick and shoot you when you're down...

;)

Variable

Since I'm currently drunk I have no problem at all pointing out that I'm ( probably ) the only of the 3 of us who has been trained to, then actually fired a weapon at another human.  And I also have no problem pointing out that I love the both of yous.  But, that might just be the alcohol talking.

devilinside

LOL! Well, I've been shooting since I was 9,thanks to my dad. And I've been to gun ranges and shot human targets so HMM! LOL   

And 13, teeth or no teeth, when I hear a northern accent to me it's just like nails down a chalk board, and I'd instantly pull the trigger.

And u love us drunk or not Trey, no need to cover it with alcohol.

goldpony

hes just being macho. he cant express his emotions and when he does, he "blames" it on the sauce. i'm on to you trey.

oh, and if you really feel that way about northerners, then i no longer feel guilty about the incest jokes :)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Like you ever felt guilty. And just an FYI....my family isn't from the south. Mom born in Florida,father born in VA Beach,mom was a military daughter that traveled all over the world,father was a surfer boy...both met in Va Beach where they lived,had me in Washington DC then moved here because my grandmother is a make up artist for celebrities and she bought them a house to pressure them here. In my 30 years here,I haven't met one person dating or fucking a relative. And if I'm not mistaken,when I've watched Jerry...I thought the inbreds were from Ohio??    And yes,Northern accents are like a slap in the face with a crusty aids infested cock. *shivers*

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

White Pwny

how far North does one have to live to have a northern accent?   I don't recall you freaking out when talking to me on the phone.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 17, 2009, 05:31 PM
how far North does one have to live to have a northern accent?   I don't recall you freaking out when talking to me on the phone.   =o)

You don't have a northern accent to me. I cant really describe your voice,it's kinda centered if that makes any sense. But it's not the northern I'm talking about.