Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm moving to LA...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 06, 2009, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 18, 2009, 02:45 AM
Have you seen the Happening?? I rest my case.

That wasn't really his fault, that was more a lack of storyline.

13hourstoparadise

God damnit, my roommate is a fucking bastard...

Anytime I play guitar he tells me to turn it down... He can be as loud as he wants until he wants to sleep, then I need to keep it down!?

Fuck it, I move out tomorrow, I'm gonna leave my bed n' shit at my parents house so I'm just going to stay there until the move... I'm gonna miss his cat though, she is fucking awesome -- later mojo!

Mojo, my other roommate thinks she39s a parrot.

devilinside

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 18, 2009, 05:48 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 12, 2009, 01:47 AM
Haha, gross...

I got the address like a week ago, but I've never really looked it up. It's Larchmont AVE which is like three blocks from Santa Monica Blvd. I can't wait to get out of the cold, and Seattle isn't that cold, I feel bad for people way up north.

Larchmont is really nice. Actually its super nice. Whenever you get down here, hit me up. I'll show you hotspots and shit...IE my anus.

NOOOOOO!!!

*covers eyes*

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 18, 2009, 08:40 AM
God damnit, my roommate is a fucking bastard...

Anytime I play guitar he tells me to turn it down... He can be as loud as he wants until he wants to sleep, then I need to keep it down!?

Fuck it, I move out tomorrow, I'm gonna leave my bed n' shit at my parents house so I'm just going to stay there until the move... I'm gonna miss his cat though, she is fucking awesome -- later mojo!

Mojo, my other roommate thinks she39s a parrot.

you should poop in his bed before you go
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

hahahaha, great idea... I might.

Variable

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Feb 18, 2009, 06:28 AM

I liked the movie.  And thought he did great in it.  Some people just don't appreciate when actors and directors reach out past a script to try and ease the tension of a movie and just have fun with the audience.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Feb 18, 2009, 08:19 PM

I liked the movie.  And thought he did great in it.  Some people just don't appreciate when actors and directors reach out past a script to try and ease the tension of a movie and just have fun with the audience.

I did have a problem with the whole wide eyes the whole time that he and zoey deschanel were doing. that and the fact he spoke all his dialogue with a i dont believe it, did you see what just happend tone. maybe at the start of the events, but the entire movie? and i liked the film
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 19, 2009, 04:55 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 18, 2009, 08:19 PM

I did have a problem with the whole wide eyes the whole time that he and zoey deschanel were doing. that and the fact he spoke all his dialogue with a i dont believe it, did you see what just happend tone. maybe at the start of the events, but the entire movie? and i liked the film

EXACTLY! I liked the movie...freaked the shit outta me and made me wanna but a gas mask or somethin.

Variable

He was awesome, and thats that!  Na, for some reason I just enjoined all of it.  Maybe its just because I think hes so dreamy. Oh, and I think Zoey is very, very attractive.  It might have had something to do with that.

devilinside

Zoey in Elf was teh best!

13hourstoparadise

I thought the previews for Elf sucked, the movie turned out pretty funny...

Why has this topic turned into a movie thread?

My friend Dave who owns the  studio on Larchmont AVE found a 4 bedroom house on Hollywood hills - we might be living in a sick pad with Caveman (producers/beat master) and Jon Con (MC). House full of musicans will be damn fun, I can't wait.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Elf is one of my top 10 favorite movies....I still laugh my ass off at it after seeing it a ton of times.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 15, 2009, 01:06 AM
There are a lot of mexicans in Seattle. I used to live in a all hispanic area of San Jose... I was the only cracker.

So I'm used to it and love diversity.

If by mexicans you mean pale white yuppies, then yeah, there are a fuckload of mexicans in Seattle.

Also, I was thinking about coming down to LA for a show in the springtime I think it is. A friend of mine's local band is playing down there, NPSH (Natalie Portman's Shaved Head) and NP herself ordered 5 tickets. So I really want to be at the show. Not really because of the face that NP is a smokin' hot babe, but because it's my friend's band and shit. They're getting so fucking big. They toured with The Faint. I remember when we were all freshman and my buddy was dating my best friend and how he was terrified to hold her hand. Now he gets on stage and has unbelievable presence. Somehow his stage persona is like the exact opposite of him. It's funny as fuck to see this guy I know as awkward, weird fucking Shaun get up on stage and wear frighteningly colorful clothes and dance around like he's some sort of sex symbol. And the amazing thing is, at NPSH's shows, he is some sorta sex symbol.

I have no idea how I got so off topic.

Jerry_Curls

What venue they playing at?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

NATALIE PORTMAN'S SHAVED HEAD

04-02-2009 20:00 at Wiltern Theatre (w/ Lily Allen!)
3790 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90010

Jerry_Curls

Thats right up the street from my house. I'm so down.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

I went to L.A. for the first time ever last night.  My friend from NM flew in to see me for the weekend.  She got in contact with this other friend we have from NM that is living in L.A. so we drove down and had dinner in Santa Monica.  Then we to drive around Sunset and Hollywood ( not really thinking it was the night of the Oscars ) But it was still fun.  Good times.  I'm going to have to make it down there more often.  The friend I have that lives in L.A. is a lesbian and totally has shit tons of hot girl friends.  I'm thinking it would be fun to go pick up girls together.

13hourstoparadise

I just spoke to my buddy who owns the studio on Larchmont, we are renting a house on the hills... I'm gonna fuck Lauren, Laura, I dunno, whatever that dumb bitches name from the Hills - I'll kill it.

Variable

fuck off ass hole.  Lauren is mine.  Check the topic about "the hills" from the "cinema and tv" forum I got dips on her a while ago. 7