Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Valentines gift? or maybe too soon?

Started by Jizzlobber, Feb 06, 2009, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Hey u lovely people.

somethings has been on my mind, im sure ill get help here..

I met this girl, about 2 weeks before new years, then saw here again at New Years and we totally ravaged each other in someones bedroom at a party...then in the last month of January, we've done the same maybe 6 times..

BUT she wants to take the "relationship" slow..like she doesnt want me getting all obsessive and clingy and needy any time soon she says..coz thats really gonna make her run..so im all cool with that coz, hey, we've known each other for only one month, so its fair enough

But im thinking of buying her a valentines day gift, should i ?

She has two huskies and she stays at college so she never see's them, i was thinking of getting a little husky teddy bear thing i saw...so she can have a husky at her dorm room.

wreckon this will get me laid?...we havent had sex yet...been...sort of semi naked though ..
<

Jacob

Quotewe totally ravaged each other in someones bedroom

but you didn't have sex? how exactly did you "ravage" each other?

anyways, it's a pretty innocent gift and you should go ahead if you think she'll like it. it's not like you're buying her roses and chocolate. just don't make too big a deal about it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

whodunit?

devilinside

White Pwny

I like Valentine's Day.

I'd say get it for her.   I don't exactly understand how you ravage someone and not fuck them.. but meh.. difference of opinion.     Did you guys just make out?   

Anyway.. it might not get you laid.. if you guys have gotten hot and heavy like 6 times and nothing has happened yet.   But it's worth a try.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

WOOT! I see a Fuck Valentines Day club forming! haha

BloodyKnifePrty

Valentine's Day blows if you don't have someone to spend it with.

wheresmysnare

valentines day is something that hallmark and clinton cards would have us believe is essential to the stability of our relationships, if your relationship boils down to buying a shitty card then....i dunno....must be an easy life haha.

White Pwny

Valentines day is JUST a Hallmark holiday.   I don't care for it for myself.... but my kids really like it.   The jr school kids can buy candy and flowers for boys or girls in the school.. and then the younger grade school kids have Valentines cards to give out.   They really get a kick out of it.   

And fuck a card for an adult.   I'd prefer sex... thanks.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devilinside

rock_n_frost

mrs swa is the first and the only girl who hates valentine's... ;D
you should multiply
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

devilinside