"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 18, 2009, 02:26 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 17, 2009, 05:17 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 16, 2009, 10:50 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Feb 16, 2009, 07:45 AM
brad pitt is a mothefuckin master

+1

possibly the best actor of our time. i think its funny he rarely gets mentioned for it though
agreed. he's at least my favorite actor. 99% of his movies are mega turbo sweet

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deftonekid

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Feb 16, 2009, 06:26 AM
Pitt..tarantino..yeah pretty good match. very interested to see the outcome
Indeed

Timmy666

I read the script and although Inglourious Basterds will be very entertaining, be WARNED:

1. Brad Pitt's character, Lt. Aldo Raine, only has about 30 minutes of screentime.
2. The main character of the film is a french girl named Sasha.
3. 75% of the film will be in subtitles.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Timmy666

I love subtitles..makes the movie better. But I know that general audiences hate em'. This will NOT be a ' Nazi-hating commandos on a mission' movie like its marketed to be.

Nailec

is Tarantino educated enough to make a movie out of this material?

Timmy666

Nailec

Timmy666

Well apparently he did tons of research for the film as he said in a Charlie Rose interview.

samson simpson

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 04, 2009, 07:43 PM
is Tarantino educated enough to make a movie out of this material?

hahaha

one weak

For Tarantino's sake, i hope this is awesome. His giant ego can't withstand another "Grindhouse" failure in my opinon.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

Yeah, Death Proof was the shit.

deftonekid

Quote from: one weak on Apr 09, 2009, 02:41 AM
For Tarantino's sake, i hope this is awesome. His giant ego can't withstand another "Grindhouse" failure in my opinon.
I think he did it just to have fun with Rodriguez again but I know Inglourious Basterds is gonna be awesome

Nailec

so i read a review about this saying the movie is as exciting as watching blood getting dry. lol

bright lights, big city

I'm not really worried about this. I know I'm going to see it in theaters, and I've never disliked any of his other movies. So it's gonna be probably a 2-star maybe a 2.5-star movie according to critics, just like some of his last couple flicks. But when they say that, at least with Tarantino movies, I end up enjoying it.

Point is, and it's been discussed here before, it's hard to screw up the coupling of Tarantino/Pitt. I'm sure us fans will love it.
DERP