Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I have a date tonight

Started by pissedandpierced, Feb 19, 2009, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Feb 20, 2009, 09:49 AM
Thank you all for your advice. This is what happened:

He turned up, we chatted, he rested his head on my shoulder, he linked arms with me because 'his hands were cold' he walked about two miles out of his way to walk me to the bus station, I said thanks for a nice evening and he replied 'The pleasure really was all mine', he gave me a hug good bye and to let him know when I'm free to meet up again and to text him when I get home so he know's I arrived safely.

Is that a good sign?

awesome, you're in. congrats!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

He turned up, we chatted, he rested his head on my shoulder, he linked arms with me because 'his hands were cold' he walked about two miles out of his way to walk me to the bus station, I said thanks for a nice evening and he replied 'The pleasure really was all mine', he gave me a hug good bye and to let him know when I'm free to meet up again and to text him when I get home so he know's I arrived safely.

Is that a good sign?

Aww..yes that's a good sign! :)

Jizzlobber

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Feb 19, 2009, 02:31 PM
Do guy's get nervous about going on dates?

ive been dating a someone new since Jan 1st, and i still get nervous...but not so much nervous as much as excited...thats just coz its been a few dates now..

but at first yeah , guys get really nervous coz they want to impress you very much
<

mrs_swa

Is that a good sign?

see, nothing to be nervous about.  Yay!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Feb 20, 2009, 01:52 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 19, 2009, 05:03 PM

same here.

the best way to get rid of the nervousness is just to get naked and fuck on the first date :)
word

But yeah, sex is always a great ice breaker.  Some may say that if you have sex too fast, it will ruin things.  But I counter that with, if you wait to long it ruins things.  2nd date is probably best.  With some serious touchy feely on the first.

totally. met this guy 2 nights ago. got his number and danced for a bit. then last night i got out of a club and was near his house. I just wanted to talk and drink wine. we did exactly that been when we got into bed, things just happened. good relief haha.

we'll hopefully see each other soon.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

goldpony

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 20, 2009, 11:45 PM

same here.

the best way to get rid of the nervousness is just to get naked and fuck on the first date :)
word

But yeah, sex is always a great ice breaker.  Some may say that if you have sex too fast, it will ruin things.  But I counter that with, if you wait to long it ruins things.  2nd date is probably best.  With some serious touchy feely on the first.

totally. met this guy 2 nights ago. got his number and danced for a bit. then last night i got out of a club and was near his house. I just wanted to talk and drink wine. we did exactly that been when we got into bed, things just happened. good relief haha.

oh la la

Is that a good sign?

awesome!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

same here.

word

jerry you slut

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

same here.

word

FAG...

Is that a good sign?

He sounds exactly like me. I pull that "text me when you get home so I know you didn't get murdered" all the time.

Then I later drunk dial them and ask them out because I do not have the courage to do it sober. I am both a mega wuss and a huge softie.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 22, 2009, 09:47 PMFAG...

But on a serious note, we all act soft for the ladies. Don't we?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 22, 2009, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 22, 2009, 09:47 PMFAG...

But on a serious note, we all act soft for the ladies. Don't we?

No, I am soft. It's funny because you're all trying to be soft to GET the ladies and I don't get the ladies because I actually AM soft.

Crazylegs

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Feb 22, 2009, 05:51 PM

same here.

word

jerry you slut

haha my straight coworker called me that last night when I was trying to take off his pants...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

...huh.

I bet that isn't as interesting a story as it sounds.

pissedandpierced

I met up again with this guy on Saturday for a bit. I have this problem where I'm not very affectionate, I can be I just don't want to make a move and get rejected. He asked if I wanted a hug goodbye on Saturday and I shook his hand instead. I'm fucking crap at this stuff. I know I need to show some kind of touchy feeliness but I don't want to come across as a perv.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Crazylegs

how would you come across as a perv if you accepted a hug?

goldpony

srsly, if youre not an affectionate person (nothing wrong with that) you need to let him know pronto to avoid sending mixed signals. it will come, dont worry
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

ToneDef

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Feb 23, 2009, 02:17 PM
I met up again with this guy on Saturday for a bit. I have this problem where I'm not very affectionate, I can be I just don't want to make a move and get rejected. He asked if I wanted a hug goodbye on Saturday and I shook his hand instead. I'm fucking crap at this stuff. I know I need to show some kind of touchy feeliness but I don't want to come across as a perv.

Seriously, no girl can come across as a perv to a guy.

Although he's being nice and stuff, and he sounds as though he's a gentleman by the way, he's still a guy so when he's with you he's checking those tits out on the stealth and thinking "if she were to just spontaneously unzip my jeans and start tossing me off that'd be the shit!".. So there's no way you can come across as a perv.

As a female you can generally do no wrong in those areas actually.

Fair play for actually meeting up with him and shit though. I remember you talking about him and stuff on here forever ago. That mystery guy and shit.

mrs_swa

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Feb 23, 2009, 02:17 PM
He asked if I wanted a hug goodbye on Saturday and I shook his hand instead.

:o  the hand shake may give him a sign that you are not interested in him, and have him feeling confused as to what to do next.  Lighten up and live a little, it was just a hug.  You have been wanting this guy for a while now, right?  Just go with the flow, you may be happy with how things turn out.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...