Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I have a date tonight

Started by pissedandpierced, Feb 19, 2009, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

For real nows.  Last advice I have you was to sleep with him on the 2nd date.  Not shake his hand!

In all seriousness though, even if you are a bit shy.  It's really ok to put yourself out there far enough as a hug.  Even maybe an extended hug.  Let the guy know that you are interested, but you just want to move slow.  He just needs to know that he didnt fuck anything up and that you are attracted to him.  I get it if you just want to move real slow and let things happen.  But you gota take one or two steps forward to secure him enough to stick around.   Travis and Jackie are both right on about what they said.  Just try to look excited to see him.  Maybe try holding his hand.  Its really ok for you to grab his hand.  TRUST ME, you wont get rejected.  Remember girl, hes lucky to be going out with you.  Have some fun with it.

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 23, 2009, 10:11 PM
Although he's being nice and stuff, and he sounds as though he's a gentleman by the way, he's still a guy so when he's with you he's checking those tits out on the stealth and thinking "if she were to just spontaneously unzip my jeans and start tossing me off that'd be the shit!".

Ha ha... It actually cannot get truer than this....   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

yeah there is no such thing as a gentlemen who is not working against his natural inclinations.  As in, no matter how nice a guy seems, he would rather be having sex with you.  That's just the truth.  No exceptions.  Period.

pissedandpierced

I think I might have blown it. We arranged to meet up tonight on Saturday and he text me last night saying that he's  sorry but unable to make it as he has stuff to sort out which has come up and he's having a bad week and will catch up soon with two x's. That pretty much means he's blown me out.

EDIT - I just found out that he's friends with a guy at work who's a complete cock to me. That explains everything.

Thanks for all your advice though guys x
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

It's not necessarily over.  I have heard people come back from a lot worse.  Just play it cool and give it some time.  Don't talk to him for a little while.  Then hope that he gets in contact with you.  But if not, its ok, just hit him up and see if there is a good time to meet up again.

pissedandpierced

There's no point, according to this guy, he said that I was stalking him which I don't know if this was said or not but under no circumstances was I actually stalking him, even so, he was the one that suggested meeting up, put his head on my shoulder, tried to link arms and hugged me.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

goldpony

deosnt sound like this guy was worth the time
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

pissedandpierced

Yeah I'm thinking that now. I don't want to see anyone who is friends with this cock from work and that believes bullshit.

ToneDef

Yeah man, sounds like a dick.

Also, I have no hard evidence to support this, but he definitely has a small penis. Like, tiny. I heard he has to masturbate with chopsticks. Just saying...

goldpony

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 26, 2009, 05:54 PM
Yeah man, sounds like a dick.

Also, I have no hard evidence to support this, but he definitely has a small penis. Like, tiny. I heard he has to masturbate with chopsticks. Just saying...

LOL
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt