Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm moving to Portland

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Feb 23, 2009, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hey bitches

I don't really know when yet but I'm looking for places and shit. I'm super excited. Portland is an awesome town, much better than Seattle in some ways. It's like...a smaller, more communal Seattle with a much better noise scene. The problem is I only know one person down there aside from my parents and they really don't know anyone either, so I'm afraid that when I move down, I'll just end up kicking it with my folks a lot. Which is pretty much why I didn't just move down to begin with. I realized that I miss their antics, and from visiting them a lot, Portland is a fucking rad town.

Anyway, I don't know why I made this thread really. Miss you guys. Sorry I've been so scarce. Just got an old junky computer at my place and I'm not getting the interbutts till I move.

Love you fags
Hosh

bright lights, big city

the best donuts i ever had were in Portland

http://voodoodoughnut.com/
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Right, I saw something on them on the travel channel or some shit. There's an ice cream place here in Seattle that has a similar thing going on. It's called Molly Moon's and it has the best coffee ice cream I have ever had. They also had maple bacon which the guy working said was inspired by the maple bacon donut at Voodoo. Also, salted caramel is fucking amazing.

devilinside

I LIVE IN PORTLAND! lol Portland Tennessee that is.

whodunit?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 23, 2009, 01:43 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 23, 2009, 12:48 AM
the best donuts i ever had were in Portland

http://voodoodoughnut.com/

do they deliver hot donuts to Poland?
haha that'd be fuckin awesome if they could somehow airmail donuts. my mouth is watering for one of their reese's pieces donuts.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ooh, that sounds good.

I want a maple bacon donut now.

BloodyKnifePrty

I heard they may be going up on the beer tax in Oregon.

goldpony

dont lie hosh, youre movin to portland cause the sonics moved and your bitter and defected to the blazers.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 23, 2009, 05:50 PM
dont lie hosh, youre movin to portland cause the sonics moved and your bitter and defected to the blazers.
hahahaha

actually it's just speculation, but it is possible that New Orleans will get screwed and the Hornets could move to Seattle.
DERP

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 23, 2009, 05:50 PM

Fuck basketball, fuck sports.