Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I feel so stupid to ask!!!!

Started by greenbug23, Feb 24, 2009, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbug23

Ive never actually posted on bulletins before so this is all foreighn for me. I would like to upload my picture but im not sure how. Can someone please help me:)

theis

greenbug23

Yah , I figured that much, just was wondering were to enter the address but I think I found the spot, thanks.

Variable

Any pic that you want to post, just right click, select properties, and copy the html.  Then come here and type in and put the html between the ][ .  On Photobucket it has a spot where you can copy and past with all that done for you.

greenbug23

I cant do it!!! I got the image in photo bucket at got the stinking direct link but everytime I go on here to post it , it keeps telling me either my picture is to big or it is not a aviater and I made it tiny. :'(

bright lights, big city

that sucks. and it's mainly the reason i always just use a shitty 100x100 image from google images
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

greenbug23

lithium

resize your avatar using photobucket.
encase the link in your signature with [*img] [*/img] w/o the *
lrn2mssgbrd
💩

theis

Profile > Forum Profile Information > put in your image link (ex. http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006/10/deftones-saturday-night-wrist-t.jpg) in the box next to "I have my own pic" > click "change profile".

image size must not be bigger than 120x120.

greenbug23

YAY , finally. Thanks I was getting a lil pissed. I appreciate everyone's help :)

Variable

yeah, we're kind of the shit around here.  You should have specified that it was for you avatar though.  My post could have been a lot more relevant.

Who the fuck are you anyways?

bebo

youre all a bunch of hot linking faggots

Variable

and you're a loner faggot.  Whats your point?

bebo

emotivelotion

haha bebo your linked to some canadian boy

Variable