Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Boulevard Nights

Started by Mimos, Feb 27, 2009, 03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSever

Quote from: DakkoN on Feb 27, 2009, 05:54 AM
Buy the CD.  Guaranteed to be on there.

yea, just buy the CD. i found another copy @ the FYE here in seattle washington. im on military orders to be here and i was there the other day when my gf was in for 10 days and i was looking around and they had one copy!!!! so needless to say, i BOUGHT IT WITHOUT THINKING!!! ANYTIME i see a team sleep record for sale, i buy it. I paid $19.99 (i hate FYE) for this copy. its such a good album and harder to find now, for some reason. If I cant find it, I can always find my 2nd favorite record, the Deftones' WHITE PONY. :)

TSever

i always have and always will buy records. (CDs) there is nothing like owning the booklet casing and the actual disc. plus the quality of a CD rip is way better than iTunes. ::)

unfamed

Or you'll buy them until they stop making them. I think proper vinyl will be the only remaining physical music format that is going to be around fin the future. I do agree though, there's nothing like holding a well designed album and having that visual representation of the music your listening to.
never odd or even

TSever

Quote from: unfamed on Jul 15, 2009, 03:25 AM
Or you'll buy them until they stop making them. I think proper vinyl will be the only remaining physical music format that is going to be around fin the future. I do agree though, there's nothing like holding a well designed album and having that visual representation of the music your listening to.

id love to have a vinyl of the record. do they even make them?

unfamed

never odd or even