Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

through a PSP

Started by defTHE1s, Feb 24, 2009, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

hey ppl, i'm writing this thru a PSP! wonderful! see ya!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

anyone using it can recommend me an app to get messenger on it? (the PSP)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

TheWatcher

they still sell those things?

defTHE1s

yeah? why not? why they should stop selling those things??? ?

TheWatcher

so... tell me more...

i might pick one up

defTHE1s

what you wanna know about it?
you should get one, if you don't have a videogame console like xBox, PlayStation or Nintendo... for me it's very good, because it's portable and you can put games in the MemoryStick and movies, not only from UMD discs... also it has (as you have noticed) web browser (but it's a bit slow), some applications such as skype, and I have an emulator for playing old SNES games (eg. super mario world, legend of zelda and many others), it can read (with a special application) books (in pdf and txt), and what else?? what else you wanna know??
really, I like it a lot!  :D  ;D  ;)
oh, yeah, you can even play some games for PS1 (and i think also games for PS2), by getting the ISO of the game and run it on the PSP..!!! *thumbs up*

defTHE1s