Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

only because it's desmond. plus, you know, still loving someone after eight years. i don't think i believe in that but they make it believable.

Law

8 years damn, long ass time.

Today I need to finish off some work, but I'm a little hungover. Oh well, time to have some fun with a computer.

blixa

i haven't drunk in so long. i usually give up alcohol for lent. i can't remember the last time i drank.

i have so much work to do and so much shit to read. not really shit, i have to read sebald because his work relates to my practice and my honours work this year.

i got my periods too. i was so agro towards everyone today hahaha.

Law

Well I am trying to drink a lot less to save the cash, but then my mate from Leeds turned up... kinda threw everything out of the window! Just in my office now, bloody work on a Sunday bah! Good luck with yours though :)

And nice about your period?!?!?! Please don't take it out on me dear! ;)

blixa

breakfast.

just in case i happen to wake up on your floor from all those drinks you owe me. so that's like four pints of beer. FOUR PINTS. you better buy me four pints of beer when we meet.

lostpilot

I'd like to meet both of you some time in the future.
you seem like cool people anyway

Law

Mariam, that breakfast looks incredibly bland... sort it out dear! Bagels are favourite at the moment, I love them. Shame they remind me about NYC though.

Oh and LP, where are you from? Yes a meet-up is required at some point.

And many beeeeeeeeeeers. Mazzy you get 4 pints that's it! :P

lostpilot

I'm from Lithuania, but I'll be  staying in Turkey from sept to feb.
and then after another 6mo in lithuania, i'm going to ireland to stay there for a while

you should come to visit me in turkey, lol

blixa

adam, i have very simple eating habits. i love oats. breakfast of champions, mate. i have scrambled tofu with tomato on special occasions.

being australian, i pretty much guarantee that i can out drink you guys by a mile. we got one brit and one lithuanian...wait, i don't even think they have alcohol in lithuania hahahahaha. i'm just joking.

us three, it's a date.

Law

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Full_English_Breakfast.JPG

haha. Seriously made me laugh with the 'mate', haha good job you have simple needs ;)

And no you will not drink a Yorkshire man under the table, its just one of the rules of the universe.

blixa

i'm aware of the full english. not a fan. although i love the way it looks. i photographed it for my work last year because it was the last meal of john christie WHO WAS FROM YORKSHIRE!

i'm sorry, didn't we have a reputation for being big drinkers. it's not even a stereotype. you know what the brits do here? they have three beers and go for a swim in bondi then they get screwed and next thing you know, there's a helicopter flying around in the middle of the night and all you can do is curse that particular pom for being too soft after THREE BEERS.

Law

Haha if you didn't know what a full english was I would have cyber slapped you on your bottom.

You are big drinkers, that is what I have heard. But for us the world doesn't exist outside of Yorkshire or England :P

lostpilot

lithuanians are pretty much the biggest drunks of the universe.
well, maybe not THE biggest drunks, but trust me, we do drink a lot.

edit: plus, our beer is not as light as all the other beer elsewhere.
you can say you can drink 11 coronas, well, you would not drink 6 of Švyturys, Utenos Alus or stuff like that.
It's probably about consistency and stuff like that, anyway
bla bla, bla bla

blixa

i can't believe we're sitting here arguing about which one of us is the biggest drunkard.

i think the irish kick all of our arses.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Mar 31, 2010, 06:42 AM
i can't believe we're sitting here arguing about which one of us is the biggest drunkard.

i think the irish kick all of our arses.
They would quite easily, I wanted to die in Dublin after a night out!

lostpilot

ha, my brother is living in Dublin for about 5 years now, he goes out pretty much every weekend and he and his lithuanian friends outdrink pretty much anyone there :D

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 31, 2010, 02:38 PM
ha, my brother is living in Dublin for about 5 years now, he goes out pretty much every weekend and he and his lithuanian friends outdrink pretty much anyone there :D

woah, don't you think it'd be too dangerous for adam and i to hang out with you then? we're such weaklings, plus adam would probably want to get laid by a pretty girl that night so we better not fuck him up with the grog too bad.

lostpilot

well, he'll take one for the team.
everyone has to make sacrifices anyway

my sacrifice you say? well quite obvious, Watson, I'm not getting laid either, cause, well - no chick would think I'm single with you;
and I'm pretty sure Adam would scare away any man with low integrity.
there IS indeed a compliment somewhere there

blixa

i'm not even going to say anything to that except that i'm pretty much a bloke. so in essence, you and adam are both homosexuals.

but they did this survery where 70% of men said women who wear glasses are sexier so hey, something should happen for me soon. i'm totally ditching you and adam if a hot irish/scottish guy comes to chat me up.

just kidding. i don't ditch free beer.

lostpilot

well then, I and Adam surely cannot hang out together if you leave us just right there
cause well - there's some scoring to do!

but actually, only like 4% of irish chicks are at least CLOSE to looking hot. I guess it's the mcdonalds generation thing
yes, I made up the number just to prove a point here

so yes, you'd probably score some, cause irish guys are okay I guess (well the better looking ones are clearly taking up more than 4% of the population), and me and Adam will just end up playing stupid drinking games just to pass the time.