Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I'm so glad I checked this thread on random.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Jacob

hmm, how do I put this without sounding like a creep.... nice ass?

blixa

hahahaha you're like a brother figure to me. it's not creepy, not really. i've put on a bit of weight over the last few months. its pretty much distributed itself evenly.

i bet you have a nice arse too.

Jacob

I've also put on weight, but it is not exactly evenly distributed... it's all around my belly and ass. so my old flat sexy belly is gone, but my ass looks much better these days. I can finally wear a pair of jeans with style.

so I'm like a brother to you? hm. I guess you're kind of a slightly older sister to me. but with no blood ties. so it's ok for me to find you attractive.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 25, 2010, 02:03 PM
personally, i love tom waits.

and yes, havard, i'm kind of seeing a nice boy and the excitement made me shave my legs. i have a huge cut on my upper thigh though. it's not hurting so i'm not really complaining. it makes me look tough hahaha

Oh now you have done it, jealousy has set in!

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 25, 2010, 02:55 PM
I've also put on weight, but it is not exactly evenly distributed... it's all around my belly and ass. so my old flat sexy belly is gone, but my ass looks much better these days. I can finally wear a pair of jeans with style.

so I'm like a brother to you? hm. I guess you're kind of a slightly older sister to me. but with no blood ties. so it's ok for me to find you attractive.

you're lucky you don't menstruate because your stomach will be worse if you had your periods. it swells like no tomorrow.

Quote from: Law on Jan 25, 2010, 03:47 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 25, 2010, 02:03 PM
personally, i love tom waits.

and yes, havard, i'm kind of seeing a nice boy and the excitement made me shave my legs. i have a huge cut on my upper thigh though. it's not hurting so i'm not really complaining. it makes me look tough hahaha

Oh now you have done it, jealousy has set in!

you won't be jealous when you hear about what i make him do. i made him swim in a ditch with me the other day. i'm still hung up on the last guy i liked and i don't think it was right for me to start seeing anyone until i got over my feelings for him. i think i'm the only person who gets absolutely no pleasure in dating and being in a relationship.

Law

Well that does sound... different.

But all honesty when you meet the right person you'll want to be with them as much as possible, it's just the way it is.

So in the mean time, swim in those ditches!

blixa

he's very perceptive. he knows i'm not really into it but that just makes him more clingy. if there's anything i hate, it's clingy men. if i'm standing there making coffee, i don't want them to come over and wrap their arms around me. i don't always like to be touched. with the last guy i liked, and the one i'm still hung over a little, i always wanted to be around him. not necessarily a sexual thing. i actually never thought about him sexually, which is how i know i really like someone. i never told him how i felt. i was scared of how i felt for him 96% of the time and have been waiting for it to 'go away' for a while now.

nicholas, the guy i'm hanging out with now, is really cool. he's more my type - tall, thin, scruffy looking, tatts, looks like a white boy but is actually half asian.

my dad suggested that i don't think about men and 'courting' till i'm in my thirties hahaha

Law

Kinda see your point, when its right you wanna be around them for other reasons too, as opposed to just wanting to bonk all the time.

Your dad sounds pretty wise hehe.

blixa

my dad thinks everyone should wait to have sex after marriage.

Law

Haha oh well, got to much fun to have in too little time, so can't abide by that! ;)

blixa

i used to believe in sex after marriage as well but i found out along the years that it's bullshit. it's mostly just women doing it because they think it's a 'gift' because society and religion has taught them that. i can't help but think men made this up so that they can fuck whomever they please then marry a virgin. it makes me so angry. someone should want to marry your brain, not your virginity.

Law

Yeah you're most probably right. Well as long as you're happy now, well you can't be 100% happy, because I AM not there, shalom!

blixa

you're so full of yourself. typical pom and i love it.

Law

It's easy to be when you're on a PC, like I could say I have secret batcave as well and no one would be able to find it.

blixa

so true. most of us here aren't who we are in person. when i was at the team sleep gig a few years ago, i came back to find private messages in my inbox from three people who had seen me there. one guy was even behind me throughout the whole gig and he was recounting to me my conversation with my two mates who i was there with. it was weird but he said that i was a lot more timid and well spoken than he expected me to be hahaha, another was telling me how hot i was when i told him to fuck off when he approached me. bede (feeling like more) was there and i saw him but i didn't want to weird him out by going up to him plus i wasn't sure it was him although it looked exactly like him. i always feel weird at deftones/team sleep related things because this board has been the only one i've been constant with the most. i've only been a member of three boards: this one, ani difranco (which got deleted a few years ago), and a nick cave and the bad seeds one, which i'm still a member of because i know most of the members there from real life.

but a batcave sounds really nice.

Law

Well things must change!  But to be fair, I am pretty similar to as on here, I do have to lecture know you know so that does help with my constant moaning.

And yes my batcave is amazing.

blixa

andrew buchan is so hot! get me to england AY-SAP. can we borrow your batcave? lollerskates.

Law

Looks like a really young Hugh Laurie...