Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SHOW SOme lOvE For your stATE

Started by greenbug23, Mar 03, 2009, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbug23

Id like to get a feel of where everyone is from, so drop some love for your state

Starz

I'm from Chertsey. Do you live in a cave then?

oldgentlovecraft

I live in Indiana and fucking hate it. 

White Pwny

I live in Illinois and it's pretty much like Indiana.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Livewire

I go to college in Atlanta, GA and go back to Greenville, SC for breaks and such.

Greenville:

South Carolina state flag:

Atlanta:

Georgia state flag:

greenbug23

No I dont live in a cave. Also I hate arizona too... Ive lived here all my life and it suxs

greenbug23

So do you like atlanta? Id love to live in austin tx or cali.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

I live in ohio

its not very cool

greenbug23

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 04, 2009, 12:48 AM
Chicago is pretty badass
Chicago would be a pretty kool place to live. I'm sure you never run out of things to do

Livewire

Yeah Atlanta's pretty cool, I love the big city.  I'd rather live in Atlanta than a lot of other places, but there are some places that I would rather live than Atlanta.

Here's one reason Atlanta sucks a little:

fortunately because of my class schedule, I can avoid rush hour.

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

Houston's too hot for me dude.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

Lol fuck houston.  It's nasty, hot..the air is polluted as fuck..you can smell it.    The people have terrible attitudes..if you ever come to Texas, Austin is just the place to be.  The people are nice, the city itself is beautiful.

lithium

there's gonna be people with terrible attitudes where ever you go man. especially around the greyhound stations LOL

spare some change man?
💩

greenbug23

Ive heard austin is bomb and there is always something to do. Live music everywhere you turn... thats like heaven....

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Mar 04, 2009, 05:37 AM
there's gonna be people with terrible attitudes where ever you go man. especially around the greyhound stations LOL

spare some change man?

Yeah no shit! 
Quote from: greenbug23 on Mar 04, 2009, 05:44 AM
Ive heard austin is bomb and there is always something to do. Live music everywhere you turn... thats like heaven....

You heard right. 

greenbug23

Im gonna move there or cali.Right now im tied into a lease on my house but after that im doin a change in surroundings for sure.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

my parents actually frequently talk about moving to Memphis. don't know why. but I've never even been in the state of TN yet.
DERP