Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SHOW SOme lOvE For your stATE

Started by greenbug23, Mar 03, 2009, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I adore Tennessee. I've been to lots of states,but honestly nothing compares. The majority of the people are very hospitable,the air is nice and there's always somethin goin on. Don't get me wrong,I LOVE Chicago,but in small doses. :p  Memphis has good and bad parts. High crime in Memphis tho.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

HAHA!!! No. I've noticed on that show The First 48,they're either in Memphis or Miami. Hmmm

goldpony

Quote from: bebo on Mar 04, 2009, 12:49 AM
I live in ohio

its not very cool

what do you mean?

cuyahoga on fire

Gen. James M. Gavin coal plant , Cheshire, OH run by American Electric Power (AEP). In April 2002, AEP agreed to buy the Gallia County village of Cheshire for $20 million, two months after federal health experts confirmed that blue sulfuric clouds from the company's coal-fueled plant endangered residents of the town.
In return for the unusual buyout, the 221 residents of Cheshire agreed to move out and give up their homes. They signed agreements promising not to sue the utility company for any damage to their health or property caused by pollution from the massive plant, located about 85 miles southeast of Columbus along the Ohio River.

At least we have our sports teams

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 04, 2009, 04:32 AM
The people have terrible attitudes..if you ever come to Texas, Austin is just the place to be.  The people are nice, the city itself is beautiful.

They like to throw water bottles at innocent people. :( 

ooh..and Austin is a knock off of Nashville.

greenbug23

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 08, 2009, 09:32 PM
The people have terrible attitudes..if you ever come to Texas, Austin is just the place to be.  The people are nice, the city itself is beautiful.

They like to throw water bottles at innocent people. :( 

ooh..and Austin is a knock off of Nashville.

Ive heard much more about austin rather than nashville. When I hear nashville I think country.

devilinside

Really,that's odd. Nashville is the second largest producer of music (after New York). Yeah it's most famous for country singers (sorry..but you can't talk shit about Johnny Cash),but there are quite alot of bands that come from Nashville. And you'd be amazed at the big rock stars that have decide to live here. ( Jack White,Robert Plant)

shine down unshy

I noticed in the pics you posted Nashville does look alot like Austin.

devilinside

You mean Austin looks alot like Nashville....;)

(Nashville founded in 1779 Austin in late 1830's)

devilinside

The people have terrible attitudes.

And I will confirm this for you. When I was there...someone threw a fucking water bottle at my friend as he was getting out of the truck going to his apartment! For no fucking reason! I thought the water bottle had fallen out of the truck so didn't act on it...but if I had known it was thrown...I woulda went all kinda shanana on their asses!

Muzic Junkie

I don't live in no state

i live in newzealand

we don't have  states...

we have

SHEEP

: )

bright lights, big city

is your prime minister named Bryan?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

greenbug23

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 14, 2009, 12:31 AM
Really,that's odd. Nashville is the second largest producer of music (after New York). Yeah it's most famous for country singers (sorry..but you can't talk shit about Johnny Cash),but there are quite alot of bands that come from Nashville. And you'd be amazed at the big rock stars that have decide to live here. ( Jack White,Robert Plant)

Definetly cant talk shit about johnny cash, love that guy.  But Im sure they both are pretty kool places to live and visit.

Variable

I'm from New Mexico.  And its pretty much the sickest state ever since Texas and Florida.  Simply because I was born in Texas, lived 11 years in Florida, and moved to NM. and will forever call it home.  Word up to places like chaco canyon, the plaza in Santa Fe, Old Town and the Tram in Alb ( plus my hizouse) , Jemez hot springs, Ruidoso skiapache , taos, Angelfire, and many more.  Back off my shit bitches.  New Mexico is not only the Land of Enchantment.  Its the hidden land where I can dwell without too big of a fan club. And I like it that way.

devlin

PA blows. i live the burbs about 45 mintues north of philly. philly is cool to go every now and then, but its filthy and over run with the homeless. i'd like to move somewhere where its hot all year round. i'd be happy if i never show snow again.