Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Public Enemies

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Mar 05, 2009, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben

Can't believe he's lost all the weight again for that upcoming movie.

theis

Yeah it's crazy. He truly looks like a crack-head.

ben

can't be healthy.

you forgot 3:10 to yuma.  I at least thought he was good in that.

I think the problem with Public Enemies was he just wasn't the best candidate for that role.  It just seemed like that role needed someone a little less handsome, more weird guy.

wither-I

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Sep 13, 2009, 02:22 PM
Not a good actor?

American Psycho, The Machinist, Rescue Dawn.

Watch those movies and tell me he's not a great actor.
we have watched those. but to be a good actor you MUST be able to "perfect" any role. and he obviously can't. he sucks at what he's doing these days. he can only pull certain parts because he's a juiced-out numbskull. look at his brow, the roids have warped his cranium, he looks like a fuck tard and acts like one too

"coming into the nearness of distance"

shine down unshy

Harsh.

You gotta sit down and watch The Prestige and Equilibrium.  Both are very satisfying movies, dude.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: shine down unshy on Sep 17, 2009, 12:29 AM
Harsh.

You gotta sit down and watch The Prestige and Equilibrium.  Both are very satisfying movies, dude.
But ironically, don't bother with Harsh Times. easily the worst thing Bale has done.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Really? I thought he was awesome in Harsh Times. Intense performance.

wither-I: Agree to disagree. I think he's one of the best actors working today and I haven't seen him in anything where he did bad.

ben

He was pretty bad in Terminator Salvation...but that's not his fault, that's the writer's.

theis

Heh, haven't seen that one yet :)

ben

don't see that movie.

endoeleven

Great movie, very stylish crime drama. Great Dillenger story.

Jizzlobber

meh i dunno, it seems good...im just worried its gonna have too much "love story" involved and stuff...

it all seems marketed to be Depp's "oscar role" or something..i think i'll wait for the DVD actually
<