Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What's Your Deftones Dream Setlist?

Started by kameron632, Mar 07, 2009, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Starz

Cool, I got myself a ticket. Yay Deftones! :)

Starz

What's up with Fall Out Boy, Placebo and Kaiser Chiefs being above them? I bet Chino ain't happy.

defTHE1s

Where is it goin to take place? sure it will be fucking far away from México...
WOW!!! RADIOHEAD + DEFTONES + Some very good bands!
Why the hell there aren't those kind of festivals here in Mexico??  >:( >:(
RADIOHEAD + DEFTONES = I would kill to see those two together!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 31, 2009, 05:32 PM

Reading Festival is... guess what... in Reading, England.

I wonder how it would sound like if they were playing a set full of songs not played live that often... It would be like

Fist [Full version]
Lhabia
Gift
Dai the Flu
Combat
Riviere
Good Morning Beautiful
Street Carp
Damone
Lovers
RX Queen
Like Linus
Deathblow
Rickets
Fireal
Pink Maggit [Full version]

You know, a concert without the most known like My Own Summer, Change and stuff...

That would be interesting.

jesusinabowlofdirt

yeah good idea. but combat as opener and buffalo/finger of death as closer 8)

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 31, 2009, 08:32 PM
yeah good idea. but combat as opener and buffalo/finger of death as closer 8)

You love Buffalo/Finger of Death don't u ?

defTHE1s

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 31, 2009, 08:06 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 31, 2009, 05:32 PM

Reading Festival is... guess what... in Reading, England.
Yeah... lol... now i've realized that... what i was thinking?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

frud

Birthmark
Feiticeira
Lotion
Nosebleed
Knife Prty
My Own Summer
Mascara
Elite
Digital Bath
When Girls Telephone Boys
Root
Lifter
Change
Rat!Rats!Rats!
Bloody Cape
Anniversary
7 Words
Fireal

Nebontha

QuoteI wonder how it would sound like if they were playing a set full of songs not played live that often... It would be like

Fist [Full version]
Lhabia
Gift
Dai the Flu
Combat
Riviere
Good Morning Beautiful
Street Carp
Damone
Lovers
RX Queen
Like Linus
Deathblow
Rickets
Fireal
Pink Maggit [Full version]

You know, a concert without the most known like My Own Summer, Change and stuff...

That would be interesting.
Now THAT'S something we can agree on  :D Add "Bumble D" to that list and it would be perfect lol (as if they're ever going to play it ever again though...) :-\
I might have asked this before, (but then again it might have been in a dream...), but, have they ever played "Lovers" live?? ???
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 01, 2009, 07:01 PM
Now THAT'S something we can agree on  :D

Everything happens.

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 01, 2009, 07:01 PMAdd "Bumble D" to that list and it would be perfect lol (as if they're ever going to play it ever again though...) :-\
I might have asked this before, (but then again it might have been in a dream...), but, have they ever played "Lovers" live?? ???

That's actually a good question... I don't think so but I'm not able to answer with 100% certitude. That would be the same if you asked me " have they ever played Pink Maggit [Full]/Lucky You/Fist [Full]/AOAUE live ? "

I don't think so, but again, i'm not sure.

Nebontha

QuoteThat's actually a good question... I don't think so but I'm not able to answer with 100% certitude. That would be the same if you asked me " have they ever played Pink Maggit [Full]/Lucky You/Fist [Full]/AOAUE live ? "

I don't think so, but again, i'm not sure.
I believe they played Lucky You with/or\without The Street Drum Corps during the Taste Of Chaos concert here in Ottawa, April 20032006.  But I was the most drunk I'd have ever been in my life at that concert, but I do know for sure that they played No Ordinary Love and Rx Queen with The Street Drum Corps.  Memory's kindof hazy and vague, but they might've played Lucky You between those two songs... I don't really like Lucky You, so it's not that I really care, lol, but I'm just sayin'. You know what I'm saying? lol :P
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 01, 2009, 07:57 PM
I believe they played Lucky You with/or\without The Street Drum Corps during the Taste Of Chaos concert here in Ottawa, April 2003.  But I was the most drunk I'd have ever been in my life at that concert, but I do know for sure that they played No Ordinary Love and Rx Queen with The Street Drum Corps.  Memory's kindof hazy and vague, but they might've played Lucky You between those two songs... I don't really like Lucky You, so it's not that I really care, lol, but I'm just sayin'. You know what I'm saying? lol :P

I didn't even know they had played Rx Queen before 2004.

Well, actually I know that Chino used to sing some lines of " Lucky You " during the bridge of " Bored " in a certain 2003's period, maybe that's what you heard.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Taste Of Chaos concert here in Ottawa, April 2003.  But I was the most drunk I'd have ever been in my life at that concert,

FAIL!

I don't really like Lucky You

FAIL!

jesusinabowlofdirt

i really wish they play god's hand sometime, i love that song. dont think they have played since 94 or something,when they all wore adidas and chino was thin as a stick with dreads

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 02, 2009, 10:06 AM
i really wish they play god's hand sometime, i love that song. dont think they have played since 94 or something,when they all wore adidas and chino was thin as a stick with dreads

Yeah, they played it in 94, at the Ruthless Inn in San Francisco. The video's up on youtube, and I've uploaded the concert here at SL.

Stef was wearing a korn t shirt,  I think

defTHE1s

Nebontha

Shit, I meant 2006, not 2003.  And by "I don't really like Lucky You", I meant 'I do not really REALLY like it, especially when I'm not in the mood for it...".  Now if I said I "hated" it, THAT would be utter failure.  I do like it, just not as much as some other songs on the same album.  It feels too much like a Team Sleep song to me.
QuoteI don't really like Lucky You

FAIL!
An opinion can't necessarily fail or win, numb nuts.  But half your post can.

Anyways, enough bullshit.  Almost forgot what this thread was about lol:
The Boys Republic
Root
Lhabia
Feiticeira
Lifter
Beware
Fireal
U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start
One Weak
Damone
Battle-Axe
Kimdracula
Needles & Pins
Knife Party
Digital Bath
Riviere
Passenger
Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)
Fist
Headup
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 01, 2009, 09:14 PM
Well, actually I know that Chino used to sing some lines of " Lucky You " during the bridge of " Bored " in a certain 2003's period, maybe that's what you heard.

i wonder if chino intended to do that or if he just was wasted out of his mind and mixed songs together  :P

wither-I

mascara
bored
MOS
nosebleed
hexagram
needles and pins
minerva
xerces
uuddlrlrabselectstart
teenager/lucky you/rxqueen/pinkcellphone/MX (mash-up)
lotion
dai the flu
HITE
knife prty
korea
passenger
BQAD

*ENCORE;
feiticeira
ATF
birthmark
riviere