Started by Deftones-argentina, Mar 08, 2009, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneFeD

godin

Dingus.

stoneFeD

Deftones-argentina

godin

yea i should be less discriminating towards genres of music but I hate that type of punky emo shit

glassjaw and at the drive in are as close as it gets to that for me
Dingus.

Scarf_Bitch

\

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Mar 25, 2009, 07:21 PM
this was pointless >:(

If you would knew the idiot that made this topic you wouldnt be surprised ;) Lock please
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Mar 25, 2009, 07:53 PM
Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Mar 25, 2009, 07:21 PM
this was pointless >:(

If you would knew the idiot that made this topic you wouldnt be surprised ;) Lock please

Hi argentinian pal, nobody in the entire board cares 1/4 a fuck about your opinion. K, thanx, bye!

Starz

defTHE1s

I've heard that Saint Kitz it's better than Bolivia (LOL ;);D ;D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nebontha

QuoteThursday's drummer playing a bit of digital bath while on show
how the fuck could one say that the drumming he plays is reminiscient of Deftones' Digital Bath? He could be playing any damn thing.  Even tho it sorta does sound like some Digital Bath drumming...
Hah hah, pointless threads and pointless posts
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jesusinabowlofdirt

does it sound like digital bath or not? who knows. all i know is that i would never look at a thursday video for 6 min to find out

Nebontha

Quotedoes it sound like digital bath or not? who knows. all i know is that i would never look at a thursday video for 6 min to find out
you wouldn't have to, it's only in the first 15 seconds
oh damn, I can't believe I let myself be fooled like that! you make a good point Jesusinabowlofdirt, IMO kool name BTW lol
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.