Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sony Playstation 3

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 13, 2009, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

who owns one of these bad boys and has internet. we should play some call of duty or something

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium

i'd have to buy call of duty, you should buy killzone 2
💩

Fireal1222

Quote from: lithium on Mar 13, 2009, 03:04 AM
i'd have to buy call of duty, you should buy killzone 2

im getting resident evil tomorrow.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Penicks

the only god damned games you need for your triple are:

metal gear solid 4, killzone 2 and the upcoming god of war 3

the rest is inferior bullshit.

defTHE1s

and resident!! what about resident motherfucker evil???

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bright lights, big city

i reckon i'll be playing this now that my xbox red-ringed.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

You should buy Street Fighter IV guys ;)
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

i have street fighter 4, but i suck it's been like 10 years since ive played!
💩

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: lithium on Mar 25, 2009, 11:36 PM

Practice man maybe we can fight online one day ;) Im practicing too is not that Im a pro LOL
Do you have a PS3 controller or the special arcade stick released for this game?
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

the ps3 remote, is the joystick better?
💩

Penicks

Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 25, 2009, 02:49 AM
and resident!! what about resident motherfucker evil???

no.

bright lights, big city

hey dont hate on the resident evil!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 28, 2009, 02:04 AM
hey dont hate on the resident evil!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
}
AHHH!!!! KILL THAT MAN!!! PENICKS IS A ZOMBIE!!! LET'S KILL HIM!!!!
Don't even try to hate it!
zombies will eat your soul if you do this!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: lithium on Mar 27, 2009, 05:50 PM
the ps3 remote, is the joystick better?

Yeah the joystick is way better but also way too expensive.

rock_n_frost

kof 12 rocks
sf4 sucks

play on pc online with ggpo........
kof98, kof2002, street fighter 3  and more
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Hidalgo

i'm really looking forward to god of war 3, the last guardian, and maybe mgs rising

bright lights, big city

MGS Rising will be good. I mean it is MGS so its gotta be good.
how bout that new PSP Go? i kinda want one now, so many awesome games coming out for it now. another MGS, assassins creed, Gran turismo, socom, soulcalibur....
DERP

Hidalgo

i've never really been crazy about Ryden, i pretty much skipped mgs2 cause i coundnt get into him as a character, but it should still be good. he's gotten cooler since then(still nowhere near as cool as Snake), he's like a cyborg now

he's Rodimus prime to Snake's Optumis

Crazylegs

what i didn't like about the tease was that on the picture they showed with the title it said Lightning bolt action, not tactical espionage action. I think it's going to be something completely different from the numbered series.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 12, 2009, 09:51 PM

kof 12 rocks
sf4 sucks

play on pc online with ggpo........
kof98, kof2002, street fighter 3  and more

Is almost impossible to get online there dude, I tried and nothing. Anyway is been a while since I've played any of the KOF.