Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Natasha Richardson (Liam Neeson's wife), 45, dies from ski accident

Started by theis, Mar 19, 2009, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Natasha Richardson, a film star, Tony-winning stage actress and member of the famed Redgrave acting family, died Wednesday after suffering injuries in a ski accident, according to a family statement. She was 45.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/18/obit.richardson/index.html

Tragic... :(

My thoughts go out to Liam and his family.

Jacob

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
hAhaaAAA

that stupid cunt

you're a fucking idiot.

on topic: that's a shame, I feel sorry for Liam and their kids.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

samson simpson

yea man its really tragic ..im sorry

flags at half staff today and all that good shit

we should start a fundamental donation fund in all of our immediate areas for every victim that falls victim to trees an slopes while skiing ( snow or water)

please forgive me

and dont eraSE my post this time so more can donate to this matter so close to all of our hearts

Jacob

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 19, 2009, 01:45 PM
yea man its really tragic ..im sorry

flags at half staff today and all that good shit

we should start a fundamental donation fund in all of our immediate areas for every victim that falls victim to trees an slopes while skiing ( snow or water)

please forgive me

and dont eraSE my post this time so more can donate to this matter so close to all of our hearts

now you're just being even more of an idiot.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

samson, don't forget you've been banned before. ALL you ever post is shit. you never contribute with anything. I wont hesitate one fucking second with banning you again if you keep this shit up.

samson simpson

@ aenemic 
youre probably right ..that was uncalled for ..i was just fucking around though ...i mean be honest if it was someone like fiddy cent or kanYE weST you would probably laugh ...maybe not at the death part, but atleast how they went out......

@THESIS
man calm down.... Ive been banned before? when? I dont recall that man
and in fact Ive contributed way more to this board than you ever have ...its not about that though man...you post whatever your opinion is about whatever you want in any thread you find "stupid" ..so give me the same right...

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 19, 2009, 01:53 PM
samson, don't forget you've been banned before. ALL you ever post is shit. you never contribute with anything. I wont hesitate one fucking second with banning you again if you keep this shit up.

and that post was just fucking stupid man ... come on

youre not that desperate for authority are you?

if so ban me man...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nicklav

What a tragedy. This is terrible for him and his family.

devilinside

I've been keeping up with this story the past 2 or 3 day's...and it's HORRIBLE! Poor family. :(

bIondie

skooks

http://www.last.fm/user/skooks
http://skooks.tumblr.com/

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

ben