Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Subliminal

Started by devilinside, Mar 21, 2009, 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I know you had an @ thread,but it's gone. Anyhoo...happy birthday duder...even tho I know your punk ass wont come in here and read this! (even tho I told you to get over here on fb)  ;)

lithium

hasnt this guy been gone for over a year?
💩

devilinside

He stopped in a bit ago,but he doesn't come around much anymore. :(

lithium

well, happy birthday liam, just in case he stops by again.
💩

tarkil

Happy birthday brother....  And congrats for the new tat, looks great....    ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

why doesn't Liam come back?  I can't even remember what him and I used to fight about.  But I'm sure I'm over it. 

devilinside

You should stalk him on facebook.....I do! hahah

Variable

lol, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take my friend request

bebo

I'm pretty sure he'd take any mans request, i u no wat i meen

Subliminal

Thanks Lithium :) and Kelly :)

And Trey i think we use to fight because there was just extreme sexual tension between us.. you know, i'm a homo and you're a soldier, i mean c'mon, do the math ;)

All jokes aside, i just got abit bored of using this site and Trey drove me away with our silly arguements, but i'm back now :)

I'm glad you like the tat Tarkil ;) and thanks for the birthday message!

bright lights, big city

an xbox 360 man? awesome dude.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Subliminal

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 23, 2009, 02:40 PM

Oh yes 360 > any console ever made.

I need to get a new one though, i sold mine for party money many months ago! There's gonna be too many decent games come this winter!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 03:20 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 23, 2009, 02:40 PM

Oh yes 360 > any console ever made.

I need to get a new one though, i sold mine for party money many months ago! There's gonna be too many decent games come this winter!

hahaha looks like we're both in the same situation.

360 is awesome, my roommates got a ps3 though, inferior yes, but i have been playing a few games here and there on it.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 10:24 AM
And Trey i think we use to fight because there was just extreme sexual tension between us.. you know, i'm a homo and you're a soldier, i mean c'mon, do the math ;)

LOL!! best quote of the day!!!

Subliminal

;)

And Bright Lights you traitor!!!... no, i want one for MGS4 and God of War III, but i need atleast 10 decent games on it to want it.

bright lights, big city

yeah definitely a good strategy to have before you go out and spend $400 lol
DERP

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 23, 2009, 03:59 PM

I mean......I can totally see dudes wanting to fuck me.  But to the disappointment of the entire homosexual community I'm still just not attracted to men at all.  But I think the real reason we used to fight was because you were actually good at it, so it was fun for me to fight with you instead of other people who would be like........Fuck you jerk!

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 11:02 PM

I mean......I can totally see dudes wanting to fuck me.  But to the disappointment of the entire homosexual community I'm still just not attracted to men at all.  But I think the real reason we used to fight was because you were actually good at it, so it was fun for me to fight with you instead of other people who would be like........Fuck you jerk!

Yeah, i like a good arguement, it gets the adrenaline flowing and the brain active. Plus this place was amazingly peaceful untill you came along.. but now it's back to the way it was. It's awesome.

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 11:05 PM

Plus this place was amazingly peaceful untill you came along..
lol, that statement gave me a strange amount of self satisfaction.

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 11:05 PM

Plus this place was amazingly peaceful untill you came along..
lol, that statement gave me a strange amount of self satisfaction.

Yeah don't rip your boxers too hard with your boner!