@ Subliminal

Started by devilinside, Mar 21, 2009, 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Na.  I wear under armor just for that reason

Subliminal

devilinside

Subliminal

I could do with more friends on Facebook Trey.

Variable

dude I never use facebook.  I have one. But I check it once a year.  Im pretty sure my profile still says that I just got back from Afghanistan.  But I do use myspace more often if you do that.  http://www.myspace.com/4466598

But I just went and bought the directors cut of watchmen on blu ray.  So ill let you know how that goes for me later

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 25, 2009, 01:38 AM
dude I never use facebook.  I have one. But I check it once a year.  Im pretty sure my profile still says that I just got back from Afghanistan.  But I do use myspace more often if you do that.  http://www.myspace.com/4466598

But I just went and bought the directors cut of watchmen on blu ray.  So ill let you know how that goes for me later

Ahh brilliant, i think you'll love it man, although i'm not sure how you are on comic/game adaption films. But it's the best i've seen so far and the violence is fucking brutal man, bigtime.

The story relates to pretty much everything right now.

Variable

Yeah I really liked it.  I'm not a comic fan at all, so I'm sure I missed one or two things, but I did like what my simple minded ass was able to pick up on.  I think I need to watch it again.  I think I spent more time trying to figure out the characters than understand the parallels of the plot.  Not that I couldn't see it at all.  I just think I could appreciate it more if I watched it again. 
I did really like how they pretty much re wrote history with super heros though. 

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 25, 2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah I really liked it.  I'm not a comic fan at all, so I'm sure I missed one or two things, but I did like what my simple minded ass was able to pick up on.  I think I need to watch it again.  I think I spent more time trying to figure out the characters than understand the parallels of the plot.  Not that I couldn't see it at all.  I just think I could appreciate it more if I watched it again. 
I did really like how they pretty much re wrote history with super heros though. 

Yeah was a nice little touch, I like how Mr Manhattan was being blamed for the massive hole he blow up in New York but it was done by that Ozymandias bloke, then straight after Nixon made a speech and the last few sentances were the ones Bush made exactly after 9-11.

And as we all know, they blamed muslim terrorists for it ;) was a nice little touch.

I'm just about to watch it again, whilst i download something to play.

devilinside

I thought it sucked. LOL BUT.... the Comedian was HAWT! (in a wife beater kinda way)

Subliminal

I agree! lol

I want to die right now...

White Pwny

It's really nice to have you back here.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 25, 2009, 05:22 PM
I thought it sucked. LOL BUT.... the Comedian was HAWT! (in a wife beater kinda way)
I thought he looked like a more masculine Robert Downey JR.

Subliminal

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 26, 2009, 01:19 AM
It's really nice to have you back here.

Thanks Cyn, it's nice to be appreciated :) i can't wait to do another Sharing Lungs meet up when Chi finally awakes!

I was thinking the other day there needs to be some kind of international meet up, it would be killer..one day.

White Pwny

Yeah, it would be.   AWESOME>

Variable

That would be fun.  But don't do it while I'm deployed

White Pwny

No..... no SL get together would be good without Trey Trey.   =)   

Variable

you guys could do it during my 2 weeks leave while Im deployed.  It would be a lot closer for me to fly to europe than America

White Pwny

Subliminal

But how will we get Cyn over here?

White Pwny

Yeah, I have a difficult enough time leaving the STATE... lil lone COUNTRY........   I guess ya'll will have to party without me.   =(