Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES To Guest On 'Loveline

Started by beLIEve, Mar 24, 2009, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Gay-Roq. Chino is cut off mid-sentence for more bullshit ads.

beLIEve

Inkblades

wither-I

Quote from: beLIEve on Mar 26, 2009, 05:52 AM
im so pissed at 6 more months...fuck...regardless of there situation
yea it makes me wonder what theyre doing when chino says "we work five days a week, about 8 hours a day, like a normal job"

pssshhh

this shit shouldve been out long before now

"coming into the nearness of distance"

There Will Be Blood

beLIEve

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 26, 2009, 06:06 AM
yea it makes me wonder what theyre doing when chino says "we work five days a week, about 8 hours a day, like a normal job"

pssshhh

i would understand if they were visisting chi all the time...but once a month those guys are visiting?...what the fuck

There Will Be Blood

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 26, 2009, 06:10 AM
anyone recording this?

Lovelive.com has audio archives... Bingo!

beLIEve

not even worth listening too again...release date and there fave tv show discussions...deep stuff

There Will Be Blood

you got to pay for that....... man i wish i could have not been nervous and said something esle!  i Gave everyone a shout out on sharinglungs!!

hi man

Hidalgo

i think the whole Chi thing really threw the album release off, then i bet they started making new songs for it, etc. maybe it wasnt that great, & they're making it better, making new good songs, & taking off less good tunes

sounds like they're gonna keep pressing on though. i still doubt it hits this year though

beLIEve

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 26, 2009, 06:12 AM
you got to pay for that....... man i wish i could have not been nervous and said something esle!  i Gave everyone a shout out on sharinglungs!!

you should of gave a shout out to eric the midget!

There Will Be Blood

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

There Will Be Blood

wither-I

Quote from: beLIEve on Mar 26, 2009, 06:08 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Mar 26, 2009, 06:06 AM

pssshhh

i would understand if they were visisting chi all the time...but once a month those guys are visiting?...what the fuck
i know right.

what the fuck are you doing deftones!??

13hourstoparadise

They left already, what a fucking gay show... I waited all fucking day for this shit!!!

There Will Be Blood

anyone record it so i can hear what i said to them again?

wither-I

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 26, 2009, 06:38 AM
They left already, what a fucking gay show... I waited all fucking day for this shit!!!
i know im actually pretty pissed.
ive been stalled on any other creative ambition for the whole day, clouded up, just wondering what will be said and heard, and revealed to me...
i expected so much more. more album description and talk. talking about the sound of the songs. they lacked any true emotional effort to explaining themselves and their current situation with life and the band.

but nothing really, just some thin responses to transparent questions.
fuck, striker is a dumbass i never want to hear his voice again. what a waste... :(

they need to get off their asses and BLOG! and keep us interested in them ... cause im sure slipping more than ever, i barely even listen to their songs...