DEFTONES To Guest On 'Loveline

Started by beLIEve, Mar 24, 2009, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 27, 2009, 11:47 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 27, 2009, 09:18 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 27, 2009, 07:28 PM
Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 27, 2009, 04:38 AM
I do think its encouraging that they're still putting songs together after they felt like they finished it last year. To me that means its gonna be a much more complete record.

or a double record  :D

That would be the shit!!!

TRIPLE RECORD, packaged with a coupon for a gourmet steak dinner!
+ the cds being delivered by gina to chi!
that would be a fucking great package!

wow... it would be amazing if they release a double or triple cd, seriously!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nebontha

Triple record? Cool idea but like, wtf? Who's ever done something like that...? Mind my ignorance, the human brain can only store and remember so much information...
Crazy idea, but not any crazier than 8 stringed electric guitars I suppose..lol
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Scarf_Bitch

\

Sam Cassel

Quote from: Nebontha on Mar 28, 2009, 12:34 AM
Triple record? Cool idea but like, wtf? Who's ever done something like that...? Mind my ignorance, the human brain can only store and remember so much information...
Crazy idea, but not any crazier than 8 stringed electric guitars I suppose..lol

Kidding about the triple record. This is the Deftones. If this band released a double album a pig will gently fly over the frozen tundras of hell.

Has there ever been a triple record? Or a double record where some songs didn't blow?

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 27, 2009, 11:47 PM
TRIPLE RECORD, packaged with a coupon for a gourmet steak dinner!

i dont think its fair to chi offering steak coupons when he is a vegetarian animal rights guy.he dont want any part of that.
how about a nice pastasallad?

Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 28, 2009, 06:24 AM
Has there ever been a triple record? Or a double record where some songs didn't blow?

the white pony as a double record vinyl LP didnt blow a bit. i've got it, but to be honest i havent listen to it.. i do think it sounds a lot like the cd

Inkblades

A 14-track record with like 3 or 4 B-sides would be dope.

Deftones-argentina

Wishful thinking...but this is it. With much luck we'll get about 12 songs on the album, a b-side and a shitty adapted acoustic version or a cool cover. I hope I'm wrong.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 28, 2009, 08:53 AM

the white pony as a double record vinyl LP didnt blow a bit. i've got it, but to be honest i havent listen to it.. i do think it sounds a lot like the cd

Wait? What, if you haven't listened to it how do you know it sounds a lot like the CD...

Also, they are referring to a record with a full recording, followed by another (double) record with all different songs... Maybe you had a typo and I just don't see it...

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 28, 2009, 07:51 PM

Wait? What, if you haven't listened to it how do you know it sounds a lot like the CD...

Also, they are referring to a record with a full recording, followed by another (double) record with all different songs... Maybe you had a typo and I just don't see it...

::)

Inkblades

rumors, how many songs are we looking at here?

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 28, 2009, 08:28 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 28, 2009, 07:51 PM

::)

Rather than rolling your eyes, why don't you try to explain what the hell you're talking about... I'm not being rude, just curious.

Moz

Yes there has been a triple record, Sandanista! from the Clash. Great record though not as good as their previous work. After that it was all downhill.

Sam Cassel

We were talking about a double LP, like Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness, but maybe people thought we meant a double vinyl. We were primarily kidding about it(this is the Deftones here, every song takes a million years), but it would be a very pleasant surprise if it did happen.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

jesusinabowlofdirt

whats funny at sharing lungs is that people more than often take every word u say a little too serious.if one would say "wouldnt it be great if eros was a box with 100 cds and every cd had 20 songs" some fuck face would say "hmm.. i dont know.. i like deftones but that would be too much songs to get into..i dont think it will happen"

Moz

Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 28, 2009, 10:20 PM
We were talking about a double LP, like Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness, but maybe people thought we meant a double vinyl. We were primarily kidding about it(this is the Deftones here, every song takes a million years), but it would be a very pleasant surprise if it did happen.

Is this directed at me? Thanks for the summary but I am perfectly capable of reading this last page myself.

Sam Cassel

Quote from: Moz on Mar 29, 2009, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Sam Cassel on Mar 28, 2009, 10:20 PM

Is this directed at me? Thanks for the summary but I am perfectly capable of reading this last page myself.

Not you man. Some people mentioned the White Pony double vinyl. Was just clarifying was all.

Deftones should record a triple LP and leave fans satiated for a decade. Actually, if they did that, I'd probably get antsy within a year and say, "Wheres the next triple?"

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 29, 2009, 08:00 AM
whats funny at sharing lungs is that people more than often take every word u say a little too serious.if one would say "wouldnt it be great if eros was a box with 100 cds and every cd had 20 songs" some fuck face would say "hmm.. i dont know.. i like deftones but that would be too much songs to get into..i dont think it will happen"

Fuck face, I got to remember that one.

Hey idiot, this is a web forum, sarcasrism is hard to read... Do you actually think I give a fuck what you think or care.

jesusinabowlofdirt

i just had a thought and i expressed it.. wasnt meant to anyone specific. maybe it was u that made me think that way maybe it wasnt.. not important and i dont know. if u feel it was adressed to u then you do,if u dont, u dont. peace

Slacker

i totally shitted myself when they said that their favourite place to play was southamerica. and when the asshole host said: "what is like that, brazil?". they said: chile.