Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eastbound & Down

Started by lithium, Mar 24, 2009, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

anyone seen this? it stars danny mcbride as a burnt out baseball player..
http://mymovies.ws/ViewVideo.php?tid=1&pid=341&id=3056
💩

bright lights, big city

yeah i have been, mostly because it's on after the absolutely amazing Flight of the Conchords. it definitely has its moments, other than Danny McBride (who i think is hilarious in everything i've seen him in) however, there isn't much to the show. even the Will Ferrell cameos just kinda seemed like...meh.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

"Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that motherfucker becomes king."

This season...holy shit, this season has been spectacular.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 23, 2013, 07:58 PM
"Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that motherfucker becomes king."

This season...holy shit, this season has been spectacular.
Fuck yeah it has
💩

SwerveCityUSA

haha he told gene's wife he fucked a girl in her ass and tell watched and jerked off to it.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

bright lights, big city

DERP

SwerveCityUSA

it's over, its gone. i guess dick and fart jokes can only go so far. have you noticed the jews are the ones that have been the foul language comedy giants since the beginning of cinema in this country. i mean sure you can claim jerry lee lewis and Seinfeld as the clean comics. but 2 vs 100? they've taught us all how to talk dirty.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Hank

lol great ending

loved him pulling up to Guy's bumping "cry little sister" 
hilarious show overall

bright lights, big city

I want KP's paintball goggles/shades
DERP

iceache

Too bad that last episode was the final one :(

lithium

💩