Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Joaquin Phoenix...??

Started by Jizzlobber, Mar 26, 2009, 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, the movie is pretty close to the hacker related world... I guess 10 years prior however... But yeah, great movie, Dan Ackroaid is in it as well... His character cracks me up... Oh and whisper the blind dude, and the big black guy that no one should call midnight... Fuck, I need to watch that movie again.

Variable

Yeah, fucking hollywood video in 29 palms didnt have it.  They didnt even have stand by me.  I hate living out in the middle of no where sometimes.

alvarezbassist17

do they have military netflix?

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Apr 23, 2009, 03:31 AM
Yeah, fucking hollywood video in 29 palms didnt have it.  They didnt even have stand by me.  I hate living out in the middle of no where sometimes.

Download it

downtownpony

yeah if it's about hackers than it would be alright to steal from the internet. ::) Fuck You.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 23, 2009, 02:02 PM
do they have military netflix?
lol well I mean, I could just use regular netflix.  I live in America, and not on base.  I'm allowed to do these things.  But I guess I have never thought to use netflix before, just never had the need...........
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 23, 2009, 03:16 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 23, 2009, 03:31 AM

Download it
Yeah, I actually couldnt even tell you the last time I illegally downloaded anything.  I'm real straight when it comes to that for some randomness.

alvarezbassist17