Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Superjail!

Started by wither-I, Mar 26, 2009, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

who watches this.

i think its brilliant, i love the scenes where everyone gets slaughtered in the most brutal ways. :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devlin

seriously dude? watchmen is the root of all evil, but this is quality entertainment. you make no sense.

wither-I

well, these are two different things IMO

superjail is a comedy show.

And to ME, -watchmen is just a propaganda piece, and fully volatile, and inspiring to viewers (in the most negative ways).

i never said i only watch rainbows giving birth to bunnies, with happy endings where  everyone gets what they want.

i have an opinion on what i think is CRAP. and GARBAGE. and i voiced my opinion. of course it went contrary to most, and we all saw how the discussion ended up (with ganging, and throwing stones).

i enjoy foul, foul things but as long as they have HUMOR and WIT.

so if you want to keep quarreling with me, and picking at my every word, you can do that.

devlin

not trying to pick a fight really. just amused.

shine down unshy

I thought superjail was a really fucked up show (in a good way).  I like watching it really stoned, it reminds me of show you would have seen back in like the 90's, so it has that nostalgic feel to it which I like.

oldgentlovecraft

I love watching Superjail!  My favorite episode is when the little girl is accidentally smuggled in and they think her name is Cancer (but pronounced Sanser).

wither-I

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 26, 2009, 08:32 PM
I thought superjail was a really fucked up show (in a good way).  I like watching it really stoned, it reminds me of show you would have seen back in like the 90's, so it has that nostalgic feel to it which I like.
yeah i know what you mean the animation is authentic and reminiscent of some older cartoons i used to love.

i also like how each show begins with that one guy getting arrested haha just great!
it's so fast paced and bewildering with all the awkward dimensional dreamscapes for scene imagery.

and the character personalities are so strong and conflicting, very tense, AND funny!

edit; even just the name "superjail" makes me laugh!! SUPER-JAIL the epitome of law enforcement and consolidation!

oldgentlovecraft

It reminds me of animation from the 70's.  Sometimes, the twins are the best part of the show.

wither-I

hahah yeah they are great "YA"