Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rihanna has moved on from Chris Brown to...Frank!?!?!?!

Started by Inkblades, Mar 30, 2009, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

lithium

💩

There Will Be Blood

wtf.... people need to get their information right

Slacker

deftonekid

goldpony

wow, frank gets around. hiliary duff AND rihanna  ;D

it would have been really cool if it was an actual picture of frank
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

Hahahahahahahaha! Wow. The douche who wrote that article needs a smack in the face.

mono

White Wrist

shine down unshy

Lol I freaked out thinking it was our Frank..good one though.  That'd be such a weird/random couple too, man.

Frankz0r

Sometimes, google isn't the best friend of a "journalist".

Martin

pissedandpierced

Fucking gay lords. The only decent thing about this, it may give Deftones a little more promotion.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

wither-I

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 31, 2009, 02:25 PM
Fucking gay lords. The only decent thing about this, it may give Deftones a little more promotion.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 31, 2009, 03:28 PM
That's exactly what I thought, lots of people are gonna read that article, and a small percentage are gonna google deftones and mitght even listen to some records to see who this frankie delgado character is. Good for them LOL 
💩

Alvar

Quote from: lithium on Mar 31, 2009, 06:52 PM
That's exactly what I thought, lots of people are gonna read that article, and a small percentage are gonna google deftones and mitght even listen to some records to see who this frankie delgado character is. Good for them LOL 

yeah lots of rihanna fans discovering deftones, thats... a good... thing..  :-\

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Hidalgo

lithium

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 31, 2009, 07:12 PM
Quote from: lithium on Mar 31, 2009, 06:52 PM

yeah lots of rihanna fans discovering deftones, thats... a good... thing..  :-\
yeah, coz people discovering deftones, and possibly buying their albums would be a bad thing huh?
💩

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone