Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones performing at reading festival

Started by There Will Be Blood, Mar 30, 2009, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Sugartolove

I'm going!!!  :) Got my tickets booked. Insanely expensive, going to have to save on everything till August now to make up for it. And I'll be in Indie hell for a whole day...
But DEFTONES!!!!!  :D I'm so excited, allthough.....

It's going to be weird without Chi   :(
I wish with all my heart you could be there, Chi.
One love for Chi <3
:(

godin

Dingus.

White Wrist

almost the last ones in the line up...what is wrong with this people?

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 30, 2009, 10:52 PM
almost the last ones in the line up...what is wrong with this people?

I really hope they aren't performing  before fall out boy....... how gay is that?

Sam Cassel

Now THATS a proper festival. The other acts on Bamboozle left are bleh.

BigDave

they're pretty low on the bill but should be ace nonetheless

Starz

What the fuck? Who is BigDave? You have 5511 posts yet I've never seen you on this Forum before... Yeah I got a ticket. Deftones and Radiohead. I bet all you Americans are ok about this. You can come to this festival and camp with me and my friends. It's ok Americans, we will accept you and your accent in Reading. We will watch you eat a pork and stuffing baguette.

There Will Be Blood

deftones and radiohead all you need in life........

Jacob

Quote from: Starz on Mar 31, 2009, 03:34 AM
What the fuck? Who is BigDave? You have 5511 posts yet I've never seen you on this Forum before... Yeah I got a ticket. Deftones and Radiohead. I bet all you Americans are ok about this. You can come to this festival and camp with me and my friends. It's ok Americans, we will accept you and your accent in Reading. We will watch you eat a pork and stuffing baguette.

BigDave is one of the oldies who stopped posting long ago. he's good, so treat him good.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Starz

Watching Deftones at Reading Festival is seriously like a dream come true for me. I've been going to it for 9 years. I first started going the year AFTER Deftones played so I have been waiting a long time for them to play again. But it's finally happening and I now have something to look forward to in my shitty, monotonous life :)

pissedandpierced

My friend text me last night telling me, I nearly pissed the bed in excitement. We're planning to go just for the day.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

PinkMagetRX

:) I would kill to go to this show
Go get your knife

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pissedandpierced

I just had thought, do you with Deftones will do a warm up in London before hand?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Starz

Vesanic

I'd love to see or at least hear their full set from reading 2000.

BQAD and Change were the fuckin' shit.

Sugartolove

Please excuse this face  :D and post but seriously: ohmygodiamsoexcitedicantwait.........!

rock_n_frost

what an awesome festival...

lucky london !... >:(
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone